WEDLOCK-Chapter29

CHAPTER-29

YASH
~~~~

It's really nice to be back home early.. To see everyone chatting and eating together in home with smiling face... After having a conversation with my dad.. I went up to see ketu with popcorn and Pepsi in her hands... I think she is hungry.. She only had small quantity..
Yash-"are you still hungry... ?"
Me-" no... Just I am going to watch alaipayuthey.. So!" Said pointing the popcorn and the Pepsi..
Yash-" oh.. So.. You usually watch like this..?" Eyeing the popcorn and Pepsi..
Me-" hmmm... Always like this in theatre and movie time in home... Then only I get a feeling I watched a movie... How about you?" Me... ?
Yash-" I may altogether watched about twenty movie., thats because people dragged me to theatre.. I am not a great fan of watching movies..."
Me-" great .... Congratulation yash... You have officially missed a great entertainment part of life...." Said with mock happiness...
Yash-"it's not my type...I don't see anything great about it...." What.. I don't like movies... They are just waste of time... What's there to watch...
Me-" you free now...?" She asked suddenly... I do have a file to check.. But it can wait...
Yash-" ah..hmm" I said and she looked the clock...
Ketu-"fifteen more minutes..."

And went to kitchen in the room and took a popcorn packet..
Ketu-" you know to make popcorn"
Me-" hmm.."
Ketu-" then make popcorn for you.." And gave me the packets..
Me-" I don't want this much.."
Ketu-" do as I say.." I mock saluted her and she smiled at me....

And went to fridge and opened it
Ketu-" Pepsi or appy.." Those were there in the frigde..
Me-" appy"
Ketu-" bad taste... "
Me-"it's has a good taste.."
Ketu-" sorry don't have time.."

Then she went and roamed the cupboard and took some cookies and then went inside the room and took some bed sheets.. I took my popcorn and replaced it in a bowl.... I went to the lounge of the room.. To seated in the couch that has a direct view to the TV.. And she placed the table near the sofa kept all the snacks on it.. And when she saw me.. And she switched of the lights... Expect one near her...

Ketu.. -" quick take your seat... Only five minutes more.." I went to take a single seat.." Not that.. Come here... It will give you direct view.. "
Me-" okay.." I said and went and took the seat..."
Ketu-"you can take the snacks.. Don't worry.. I will share.."
Me-" hmm...?"
Ketu-" and here take the bed sheets and there is pillows "pointing the sofa next to me...
Me-"why pillow and bed sheets.. ?"
Ketu-" you will get to know..." I nodded .... She made herself comfortable... Sitting in a indian style and asked and switched of the light and the some Ads are going in the screen..
Ketu-"get yourself comfortable... " I nodded... She had increased the volume of the TV.."yash.. Will papa and sesh hear the sounds..." I laughed at it.. Seriously.. Their are in the down floors..
Me-" this room is sound proof.." The way see saw like.. Are you sure... I smiled at her..
Ketu-"oh.. Good.. Then I can increase the volume... Wow... Great" and she increased the volume..
Me-" give me the remote.. Let me set it in home theatre mode..."
Ketu-" great... Do it quick the before movie starts.." Said showing her teeth and gave me remote... I changed to the home theatre mode.. Which I have never used....
Me-"ok...?" And
Ketu-"excellent... Let's see.. One of my favourite movie.. In our room theatre.... " I laughed at room theatre..
Me-"yes.. Let's inaugurate our room theatre with the film alaipayuthey ..."
Ketu-" what have you not seen any movie here..... " looked shock at me.." Right... You won't watch movies ... " as if I am waste... " come on let's see.. The film is about to go... Let me teach you how to watch a movie..."
Me-" fine..."

The movie certificate appeared on the screen... She had her fixed with the screen.. The when the name of the film came in the screen she started clapping her hands and shouting oh... And when I didn't... She said me to do...

Ketu-" oh.. Maddy Maddy.. "Some guy appeared in the screen.. Driving a motorbike.. I smiled at her.. Then a title song started to go..
Me-" I think I got why you like the movie..."
Ketu-" why?"
Me-" endrendrum punnagai...( forever happiness)" The title song starts with forever happiness and
Ketu-"it is also one of the reason.. " and she got up from the seat.. And started dancing... She is crazy... and she even grabbed me and made me dance along.... And made me crazy too....
As about the song is going to end... She came and took the seat and I followed her..

And as the film goes she will shout oh and clap her hands whenever she likes .. After some time about repeated pestering of her.. I followed her way... And she sings along with the songs... She has really good voice... She got hyper when the lead guy propose to the lead heroine... She was propping with him to her...

Ketu-"Shakti ..naan unna virumbala.... un maela aasai padla, ......nee azhagaa irukkannu
nenakkala, ....aana, ...adhudhaan nadandhudumonnu bayama irukku!..."( Shakti... I don't love you... I don't like you... I don't think you are beautiful.. But... I am afraid that these things will happen..) I am laughing that I can't stop..
She tried for whistling but went flop... And she made a cooker whistle... I am laughing right now...
Me-" flop?"
Ketu-" do you know to whistle..?" Good question.. I haven't done in my life.. I stopped laughing...
Then the guy starts following the heroine... And gets many smokes from her...
Ketu-" have you ever Followed some girl..?" And before I can say something..." At least sighted someone...?"
Me-"yes.."
Ketu-" it seems ... You are fun.. Not bad.." Then she went to watch movie.. And all the way along.. She is giving her mouth some munching work...
After sometime the the hero And the heroine gets married and a song started with some romance scenes... It was awkward ...And she broken it

Ketu-" you see that.. I am really jealous with her hair... "
Me-" what?"
Ketu-"you see her hair.. It's dense.. Mine is dense too.. But not that much.. I am really afraid of getting tangled hair to have loose hair... But see her she is dancing.. More like her hair is dancing.. " I started to laugh..." Don't laugh... I am serious... I am not lying.. If my hairs gets tangled.. Then I will have even more hair fall... I love dense hair and long hair... But see her hair having loose hair.... That doesn't mean I don't like mine... I love mine..." She is ranting And I am laughing like a lunatic... Seriously jealous with her hair.. Your hair looks more beautiful ketu... You are most craziest person I can say now.. " yash.. Don't laugh.. The song ended..."
Me-"I am trying ..." And as for a while it was normal..
And the hero shouts at his wife and and she marks the day... When he asks why.. She says to show people how much difficult is marriage...
Ketu -" I too should do that..." She switched on the light and went to my office and bought a marker and rounded Monday..
Me-" why are rounding Monday.."
Ketu-" don't you remember.. You shouted at me.."
Me-" oh..you are going to show how difficult is marriage...?"
Ketu-"that everybody may know... Or will know when they marry "
Me-"then?"
Ketu-" to show how difficult is to live with you... "
Me-" oye.." She just winked at me.. And we started watching the movie... she started crying when the heroines father started crying...

Me-" it's okay... It's just acting..I think he is still alive.."
Ketu-" I know... He is still alive in his real life... You have to see them as real character.. Not someone who they are in real life.....What I mean is watch that the characters are in real ..Stupid.. If not you won't like it idiot..."
Me-"stupid... Idiot?"
Ketu-" watch..." And I made myself mute.. Don't want to get scolding... And started watching the movie like they are real characters...

The film is not bad.. the film is about a flashback... Of the hero.. And how his wife went missing in the present and flashbacks of him and her love.. It's a romantic film about how the hero find the meaning of mature love.. The movie ended..

Me-"not a bad movie.. Good one.." I turned to see ketu slept.. Covered her self in bed sheets.. And pillow for her head.. And had used the table for supporting her legs... So bed sheets and pillows are for this ?..... I smiled and switched off the TV.. And took a pillow and slept in the couch like her...

Next morning..

KETU
~~~~

I woke with a good body ache.. And saw yash sleeping like me.. In the couch... I woke him up..

Me-" good morning..."
Yash-" good morning..."
Me-"how was the movie..."
Yash-" not a bad movie... Good one.."
Me-" have you enjoyed the movie..?"
Yash-"it's the first time that I watched a movie without sleeping.. And watched fully... And I really enjoyed.."
Me-"that's good... Though I slept before the movie ends... But no problem.. It's like seventh or eight time I am seeing this movie..."
Yash-"'really?" I nodded...
Me-" I am happy... Now you became a movie watcher yash... Now.. I need to empty my bladder before... My bladder empties itself....." Yash laughed at me... I went...