WEDLOCK-Chapter 21

CHAPTER-21

KETU

~~~~

We went inside. We took a seat inside which has names of us in it. Me, yash, sesh, papa, madhu aunty, mahesh uncle are in our table. Next to our table were Jai, deepu, varsha, renu aunty, somu uncle. And many were coming inside the hall. Many celebrities have came, and all big business magnets of India and many of the big hands in the world have also came. Many of them came and wished me and yash. His cousins and their family is also here. Thank god, they are maintains a distance from me. Yash, papa, sesh introduced me to many. Yash other friends to have came but they were in other tables at a distance from us. They came ith their family, they came and said their greeting too. And said let's meet later and went.

The program started. There went a few dance program, few music performance by the celebrities. The performances were nice. Then a DJ started playing musics. And the dance floor is set free. And many couples dancing. We got seep rated yash and me are paired, we are roaming separately, we meet peoples and speak. And now me, yash, deepu, jai, swathi, Gowtham, sharth, prasana, Vicky were sitting together in a table.

I am giving yash silent treatment, As he embarrassed me. Yash is laughing or smiling at me, when ever I am avoiding him.

Me-" excuse me, I will me back in few minutes" and I started to go to restroom. Yash tried to say something, but I ignored him. I went to a restroom and and after clearing my urinary bladder and coming out, I met none other than yash cousins nikki, Sona, Payal.

Sona-" see whom we have here." And other two laughed at me.

Me-" hi girls" they just gave daggers to me.

And I started coming out. And near the door to the washroom. Nikki made me slip out from the toilet by placing her leg in front of my way. I slipped , as I was counting to fall on the ground. Someone catched me.

My saviour was none other than yash.

Me-" thanks yash" I turned to see, no one at my sight. Wow.

Yash-"watch your steps ketu. What were you thinking"

Me-" will take your note for next time sir. " he laughed.

Yash-" am I forgiven "

Me-" maybe "

Then we went to our table laughing at each other. And everyone asked have we patched up and we nodded. And we were spoke. And we decided to eat. We went to the buffet and were taking foods. Yash was speaking with someone. And I excused myself and now. And I started towards our table. Madhu aunty, who I standing near the stairs, called me and introducing me to her friends.

Suddenly there was commotion and somebody for upstairs shouted to move from upstairs and I looked the stairs to see a 50 years man rolling down the stairs. Before I can move, he hit me. And I loosed the balance and left free the plate to fall and broke. And hitting on the table near me in the forehead shouting 'amma' (mom in tamil).

I turned to see everyone looking at me. Yash came my side and lifted me. And madhu aunty and him inspected for an injury. And me rubbing my forehead.

Yash-" are you okay?"

Me-" ya. Fine. Think little buries in the forehead. Other ways okay"

Yash-" you sure?" I nodded. And turned to see the old man. He is unconsious and someone at the age of yash is spilling water on him. He opened his eyes. And he asked is he okay and he said yes.

Me-" are you okay sir?"

Old man-" yes. Sorry for hitting you."

Me-" it's okay sir."