WEDLOCK-Chapter 62

CHAPTER-62

KETU
~~~~

It's been one month since yash birthday went. Every alternate weekened yash came to my place and the other alternative weekends I go to chennai. And in week days as usual we both wake up by each others good morning call and talk till one sleep in the night.

now, I came to chennai to celebrate karva chauth festival tomorrow in our home. Since, it's my first time, everyone accepted to celebrate in our home. Though, it's in our home madhu aunty, renu aunty and Latha aunty are arranging for the festival as I don't know anything about the festival. My cousins are also coming tomorrow to celebrate with us.

As everyone are curious to see how I am going to hold not even having a water whole day. I am a great lover of wetting my mouth frequently. And how I am going to make through it. Yash, papa said me not to try something I can't. And yash said he knows I love him too much and will do anything for him from my comatose patient act. Others said just do what you like. Here, I am little obsessed with traditions. Said yes, without thinking that time. But, now it's making me anxious to think no food, no water tomorrow.

Yash-" come on ketu! Sleep.. If you think you can't, no problem you don't need to do. " asking me to sleep.

Me-" really! You won't be disappointed that even varsha is fasting, even she still not got married for yad and deepu, bhanu, Preeti are fasting with their pregnancy for their husbands. But, I am not for you?"I questioned. For that all I got is, him getting up from the bed and switching off the lights and taking me in bridal style and placing me in bed and covering me in bed covers. And giving me a kiss on forehead.

Yash-" good night ketu." Said and moved little and took his place.

Me-"you didn't answered my question yash" to which he sighed.

Yash-" I won't be disappointed. I will be happy that you will be healthy and also they both are elder than you and they have doing for few years and practised with the fasting. So, now sleep it's already late. My lovely wife, I will love you for you. Now, I am sleepy and good night and sweet dreams." He said and hugged me to him and slept. Leaving me to think a while, how much of sweet pie he is. And sleep took over me.

I wake up to the alarm sound. I got freshed up and went down. to be greeted by madhu aunty, renu aunty, latha aunty and mom. soon deepu, varsha, bhanu, preeti came down and we all arranged the thing needed for the puja.

preeti and bhanu are undergoing fastng to give me company. as we dont celebrate karva chauth in our caste. but, they could undergo fasting as they both had undergone many other fasting festivals. while i am none, always escaped. deepu, bhanu, Preeti can have fruits and water how-where much they want as they are pregnant, the foetus needs food. By five thirty we finished all works. ours husbands along with papa, sesh, nadan came down.

Madhu aunty fed me the sargi , a sweet made for the ritual. taking sargi means starting the fasting officially till we see moon. which is fed by mother-in-law. as she is yash mother's sister, she is my mother-in-law too. renu aunty fed deepu, latha aunty fed varsha. and for them and bhanu, preeti their husbands fed them as their mother-in-law are not here.

suddenly i saw my mom feeding yash with the sweet yummy sargi, made for the fasting people to yash.

me-" mom isnt the sargi for people who fast?" yash and mom looked like theifs caught by police.

mom-" i know" said making yash to blush from embrassment. whats with them?

papa-"so, yash are you going to fast?" yash nodded. everyone is giving a teasing look. Isn't this festival where wife fast for husband. why is he fasting?. does he have a husband?. I thought he is not a gay