WEDLOCK-Chapter 34

CHAPTER-34

KETU
~~~~

It's been three weeks ...

I speak with sesh, papa, yad, jai, deepu, varsha in mobile at least weekly once... Never once had yash called me.... But he will speak with me everyday... It's good he speaks.. But why not from his phone.. Without some communicator... I really miss them.. You can ask.. Why I shouldn't call and speak with him... Same some ego... He has called me only once.. That's because I gave a missed call to him... That too before engagement... Can't he call his wife... Someone is nudging me... I saw kavi nudging me...

Me-" what?"
Kavi-" your phone is ringing.." OMG.. I forgotten to put in silence...
Professor-" out.." Super... strictty.. I went out of the class.. And took my phone scolding who the stupid is..
None another than yad.. We all have became too close friends in these days...

Me-" hello?!" Suppress the anger ketu.. Control..
Yad-" hello... Ketu.."
Me-" watsup?"
Yad-"nothing... I was just now inviting your hubby... to the holi in our house... you too come... Wait....he is sulking here....." As usual... this is how people are saying... but I greatly doubt whether he is sulking as in case like missing me or that he don't want to speak with me ....

Me-" so... you called me for this... that my professor send me out of the class stupid..."

Yash-" sorry.. we forgotten that you will me in class " oh... yad idiot .... you gave the phone to yash... Without saying me..
Me-" it's okay.. " my anger went in the air....
Yash-"are you coming for holi... "
Me-" when is it?"
Yash-" Monday... "
Me-" okay.."
Yash-"when will you be coming?" Sorry Bhanu ...
Me-" on Sunday.... On Saturday there is bhanu's Ambakam ( a type of function before marriage )"
Yash-" okay.. "

Then yash explained me about holi... and every year someone will take responsibility and this year it is yad's family... and we decided from there we can go for Bhanu marriage which is on Wednesday.... And Tuesday night there is reception... So here I am taking one week leave from Friday to next friday.... And we both were speaking that i forgot to keep the track in time..

Kavi-" someone is in hubby world... " my friends gang is in front of me... doing all teasing.. that I am trying to stoping them with no luck..

Yash-" okay... bye.. will call you later..." You say this always.. but you have never called me......
Me-" bye.." And we ended the call..

Letti-"so.. what did your hubby said?"
Me-" invited me for holi... "
They teased me for sometime....

This is how days are going..... This past one month...

By brothers all came.. even Varun... but this time with half his money and dad's sponsor....
The ambakam went well.. with fun.. With only very very close relatives...

Next morning...

I woke up by six in sunday....and we had mehendi in our hands.... In the morning.. myself and Preethi washed our hands after four hours..... it was dark... but in the fear it won't be dark... Bhanu is still keeping in her hands.. And we were teasing her... and by three ,I got ready... it's a two hours journey from here to chennai... Yad even called my brothers and sisters... But since bhanu can't go out still the marriage is over .... They declined this time... But I am an exception.. Yash sent me Jay to pick me up... as he couldn't come because of some urgent meeting..

Bhanu-"I give you permission as there is no function today and tomorrow... better be here by tomorrow night... or I won't speak with you ever... ever... " with much pleasing.. I got permission from her...

Me-"thank you so much.. sissy... I will be here before you woke up on tuesday... bye..."

Bhanu-" oye.."
Me-" bye... I will be in phone contact.."
Bhanu-" better be..."
And I said everyone bye... and got inside the car.. and jay started to chennai...