WEDLOCK-Chapter27

CHAPTER-27

KETU
~~~~

Nadan dropped me at my home and went.. Didn't came in saying its aldreay late... And went inside the home to be greeted my sesh and papa discussing something...

Me-" I am back.." Said with smile...
Papa-"welcome.. How was the day?"
Me-" super.. For you both?"
Sesh-" lot of work... Very tired.."
Me-" very pity... You papa?"
Papa-"as usual.. "
Sesh-"what did you guys did?" I explained them we went to Mayajaal.. And what we done in arcade room.. Papa said he remembers the incident of us making the manager cry long back for not giving respect.. When I explained the incident sesh was laughing out and papa was laughing.. And then said how me and Nadan played had bowling match and I lost and Varun and Nadan made me invite Sobi, nadan's girlfriend... And we had our dinner on the way.. And sesh -" you guys had fun.. While I was working.."
Me-" hmm.."
Me-" you guys had your dinner?"
Sesh-" yes.. We had it in office.. "
Me-" ok... "
Papa-"I am going to bed.. Good night sesh, good night ketu..." We both said our good nights..
Then sesh and me spoked a while...
Me-" good night sesh.. Feeling tired.."
Sesh-" good night ket.. Same.. Feeling sleepy..." Then I went up.. Sesh closed the doors and switched of the lights.. And went up to his room...

I opened the room to be greeted by yash walking out of the bedroom to his office.

Me-" I am back" said awkwardly.. He nodded
Yash-" I have some works to do.. I am going to the office room." I nodded...

I went in and had bath and changed to a night pant and shirt.. I came out to see him still in office checking some files... I picked the dan brown's inferno.. Which I bought a month ago and still didn't opened to read.. I started reading... But I didn't concentrate a single thing in the book.. My mind still in the want to know whether yash is still angry.... Should I need to ask him sorry... But I didn't did anything in my conscious any mistake... But still then... I don't like being grumpy... So I am going to demand the answers to what I made wrong.. Mission demanding sorry from yash..

I went and opened the door silently.. To see yash making coffee and I decided to silently watch... he's searched the cabin for something and then he left to the office without taking the coffee... Crazy...

I went to the kitchen and tasted the coffee.. It was not good.. Very strong like my dad has.. But it was good coffee.. But not to my taste.. Then it clicked.. It's not for the mistake in coffee but for the mug.. Seriously yash.. Will someone act this crazily for a coffee mug..

I went and took the coffee mug I bought and washed the mug and wiped the mug and reheated the milk and made coffee..

I opened the office door silently to see him in frustration.. And decided to announce my arrival and knocked the door.. He turned to see me.. I went in..

Me-"I am sorry.." Great.. Demanding sorry mission changed to asking sorry mission.... Yash looked stunned "have the coffee and you forgive me... Okay?"
Yash-"actually I thing it's other way round.. I am sorry... I got angry for something and showed on you .. Forgive me.."
Me-"okay.. But you have a punishment.."
Yash-"oh.. What is it?"
Me-"drink my coffee.."
Yash-" ah..hmm.."
Me-" I bought you new mug.. How is it?" Yash smiled at me..
Yash-"thanks.. Looking good.. "
Me-"welcome.." He took the mug and turned it to see and started smiling reading the words' DRINK COFFEE and do your stupid works faster with more energy...'
Yash-"ok.. I will try to do it faster.. "
Me-"good... Taste it.. I am not good in making coffee.. But you have to say its good as it's your punishment.. Understand?" He smiled and nodded...
Yash-" it's a fantastic sugarless coffee which is hot like ice cream.. Which I have never tasted.."
Me-" Oops.. Seems Like I forgot to add sugar.."
Yash-" sorry again... For being a stupid in the morning.."
Me-" okay.. I forgive as you had you punishment..." And I yawned
Yash-"go sleep.. It will take another one hour for me to finish my work.."
Me-" okay.... Work hard ... Good night.... " he smiled..
Yash-" good night.. " and I went to the bed and slept