WEDLOCK-Chapter 18

CHAPTER-18

KETU

~~~~

Me and yash, We are a week or seven days old married couple now, weekend have came. This week went well better than I expected a week before. Sesh, jai, deepu, papa, Nadan went to chennai the next morning after,the get together night that is on Tuesday, to take care of their works. Yash stayed back here.

Yash has got a great job this week, to wake me up and he takes me to the college and brings me back. And he become friends with him too. And now, most of the college know I am married to him, but only few know, I am married to mr. Yashwant ram adzi. Mostly everybody in the campus have wished us happy married life. when I went he used to get busy with the laptop in his front to manage his business work. And we used to go to go walking around the campus in the evening. And I showed him the town and the school, I went.

We are having a fest in all meals this weekend. We are called as a newly married guest from many of my relatives and family friends. So we go to have every lunch and dinner to different house.

I informed my school friends, they all laughed first and said me to stop the joke, then when learned I am serious they got angry, that I didn't invited them to marriage. And they accepted to come to the reception.

My brother, my parents are busy in arranging the reception. They said everything is a surprise to me. They are doing everything in secret, they know I love and enjoy surprises. But unlike me yash hate surprises it seems. Whenever they say it's surprise, he will sigh but, say oh as if like he like secret surprises too. And varun is also goining back to states this Sunday. So, busy in packing.

Now Varun, yash, me are riding to chennai. Yash is driving and varun is in the passenger door and I am at the back seat half sleepy and half awake. See it's half past five. No doubt yash is a rooster. My nickname to him, don't say to him. He is driving steadily in this early hours. While me and varun are half sleeping.. We both are trying to not sleep to give company to yash from not sleeping.. But I think I can't withstand any longer. Because my eyelids are heavy .

Yash-" ketu.. I think you have to sleep."

Me-"no..need"

Varun-" don't lie... You were trying to open your eyes but, you are miserably failing in it"

Me-" no.. I am awake as owl"

Varun-" yes, it sleeps now in the morning right?"

Yash-"yes... I agree with you man.."

Me-" you too yash?"

Yash-" sry... But, you two sleep before.. You too become pschy patients." I really don't have strength to fight. As sleep is inviting me to take the offer and what he is saying is also true.

Me-" fine with me... Good night.. Wake me when we reach chennai." And I slept didn't hear to what varun is going to say or do. Slept peacefully.

Both of them woke me up after entering the chennai. They said me it will take from about half an hour to one hour to reach home.

I am just viewing the outside. Yash said me we were going to his athai and mama's house this weekend. And I got tensed up when he said that. I don't know why? But I am feeling uncomfortable with those people. And that too with going to nikkitha house is more uncomfortable feeling. He said to adjust to with them. And I don't know it was like saying me to control my unnecessary behaviour. I simply nodded to him. But in all reality, I felt ashamed that maybe he is thinking I am an idiot to show attitude to them. Maybe it is half true. As I am only showing some hate ness to them. Act properly ketu , don't bring bad names to anyone.