Destiny

I know you all are waiting for Parchaiyaan but it will take some more time.

Till then you can read this story. I am not sure where this story will go.

I wanted to write something and this came out.

Hope you like it.

And if you like it please please please vote and comment. And share please.

************************************
"my anklet is missing" _Adrika
************************************

what is Dheer ??

Patient, Calm, Resolute, Wise, Gentle, Firm

these are the Synonyms of Dheer.

But the question is who is Dheer ??

Is he patient, calm, resolute, wise, gentle, firm ??

Or

Is he just opposite

impatient, fierce, cold hearted , uncaring, harsh, ruthless

lets find out

Dheer Singh Gill

Right now he is in Royal Hotel of Himachal Pradesh. walking towards the exit of hotel after a meeting.

what is he doing in Himachal ??

There are two reasons for him being here

1. Business meetings

2. Family Tradition

Tradition to get married in the age of 20 years old. The tradition he cant break . No one can in their family. Specially when the previous heir of Gills is dead.

His father.

He came out and his driver already waiting for him. he removed his goggles. His guard opened the passenger door for him. But Dheer Shut it with a loud bang. He pushed the guard away who fell on ground. He opened the driver's door and pulled the driver out of the car from his collar.

He gets inside the car . He threw his expensive suit on back seat like it was trash. And car whooshed leaving dust cloud behind.

He doesn't know where is he going. just running the car in any direction he want. He want to lash out all his anger . He doesn't want to get married. How can he trust a girl when he knew all they want is his money. But he doesn't have any choice. He have to do it.

after sometime he entered in a village which he doesn't know which place is this and why he came here. he heard some sounds. sound of water flowing . He stopped the car and came out of it. looking around . suddenly he felt peace to see the beautiful nature. he goes on the bank of river

he rolled his sleeves of white shirt above his elbows

he rolled his sleeves of white shirt above his elbows . And bends down . He took some cold water from river and splashed it on his face . after four splashes he stands straight wiping the water from his face. After adoring the beauty of nature he came back to his car and picked his camera from back seat. he abandoned his car . leaving it unlocked carelessly .capturing the magic of nature in his expensive camera.