Prince Of Rajasthan

Who is Adrika
what's the meaning of Adrika

Ethereal, heavenly, elysian, angelic, blissful, celestial, beauty of music.

Adrika Gupta

Her name defines her.

She has a beautiful family including her parents and her elder sister. Who is happily married.

Adrika is a chatter box who can't stop talking, can't stop dancing and can't live alone.

And can't stay at one place for so long.

But right now her feet froze. Looking straight into the men's eyes standing in front of her.

He also didn't moved his eyes from hers.

Nupur cleared her throat and broke the spell between them.

Adrika's eyes gets wide when she realized that she was staring at a man.

and she dropped her gaze down

Who is he....is...is this the same boy from temple who saw me dancing.

Suddenly she felt so small in front of this new boy. He is wearing white shirt and blue jeans. Just like the boy she saw in temple. Oh my God ...he the same boy from temple.

No hows it possible.

Wait what is he doing here.

His features are no where matching Saket and his father's. But he is also dangerously handsome. Who is he.

All men are dangerously handsome in this family. But this man is the most handsome.

Then she looked into his beautiful eyes again which are the most beautiful eyes she ever saw holding so many secrets in them. Not matching to his father or brother. May be he got them from his mother.

his father and brother looks authoritive . But Dheer screams Authority.

And she found him already looking into her eyes.

Suddenly her cheeks and ears heated.

Did i just caught fever. 

her eyes moving between saket and dheer

What if Saket came here for her.

No..no... Please god not Saket.

"Dheer come my boy" his father called him.

And finally his eyes moved to his father from her

Thank god.

But now she is confused which boy came for her??

"Dheer this is Adrika's mother mrs. Kanika Gupta" his father tried to get his attention.

He comes in front of her Maa and bends down to take her blessings.

A smile comes on Adrika's lips.

Then his father introduced Nupur.

"and this is Adrika" his father introduced her sounding so excited.

He looked at her and extended his hand towards her.

she decided to join her hands but her body betrayed her.
her hand automatically came out and joined his hand. like a lost piece of puzzle.

she looked at their joined hands.
And her hand felt so small in his hand.
But still its just perfect.
her hand starts sweating.
He smirks and left her hand slowly.