Biggest Shock

Next day

she decided to go to the city library. she loves to study. But girls in that village not allowed for higher studies. So she is just 12th passed. But at least her parents allowed her to join the library but of course she can't go alone someone has to go with her then she will just pick some books and will read them at home.

she wore her simple yellow suit. And came out after putting lip gloss.

Maa is serving food. di helping her.

"papa can i go to the library" she asked papa

"of course you can go, your Maa will go with you" papa said while reading newspaper.

"papa please i want to go by myself. Please papa" she just don't want to trouble Maa and she know they will never allow but she have to try.

"no. You are not going alone. " Maa ordered. she just knew it.

"Kanika, wait. Beta Mr. Khanna called. And he said its a yes from Dheer. And now they want to know about your decision. Go to the library...take your time and think about it." she was shocked. didn't knew what to say what to think

How can he say yes. How he decided. And now its her turn. she is so thank full to her parents that they wants to know about her opinion but how will she decide.

she ate breakfast. And papa let her go alone this time. So that she could think about it. But she have no idea how will she make this decision.

Should she trust her parents that they chose best for her.
But how could they know him.

she spent whole day in library but couldn't read anything. All she was doing thinking about him.

All she know about him is his name is Dheer. How he looks. He is 20 years old. Where she is 18 years old. And he already completed masters. He is so brilliant. that he always got double promotions . that's how he has done masters in his so young age. now Handling his business. That's all she knows about him.

Ok. Enough now. I think I should say yes. Because if I say no. Then again a family will come to meet me. And again i have to make decision on the basis of same conditions.

she just called papa before she could think more or it will turn into a no.

she told him that its a yes.

she took a deep breathe and came out of library.
Then reached at bus stand.
Waiting for bus or auto to come.

The weather is getting cloudy. It will start raining any time.

But no bus or auto is coming.
Suddenly it starts pouring down.

she loves rain. But right Now its irritating her because of her mood. she just want to reach home and sleep.

Its been half an hour still no auto or bus.

An auto came but a man got in before her.

Others also waiting.

Just then a black car with tinted glasses stopped.
similar to Dheer's car.
May be he is someone's boyfriend came to pick her.
she saw the driver came out of the car.
Opened his umbrella and holding an extra in his hand.

Why the hell is he coming towards me.

"mam please come, sir will drop you."

she looked her left then right

"are you talking to me" she asked confusingly. Why someone will drop her.

"yes mam. Your name is Adrika right?"