Scared Of Dheer

She woke up all drenched. What happened here. Did she slept in bathtub last night.

She cleaned her face by the back of her hand and froze to see Dheer standing in front of her.

His eyes are red in anger. He is breathing harsh. Holding a jug of water which is empty.
Now she knows how she got drenched.

But what she have done. Why he is angry on her.

"what are you doing in my room, in my bed" he shouted and she flinched at his booming words.

What is he talking about.

Suddenly he held her wrist and pulled her out of the bed and dragged her out of the room.

"ji what's wrong, what i have done, why are you doing this to me." but all went into deaf ears.

Saket came running to them when Dheer was about to drag her downstairs but Saket stopped him.

"bhai what happened" he asked looking between Dheer and her.

at that time his dad and sister also came there.

Dheer threw her with such a force that she landed on floor. She cried out in pain.

Her back, knees hurt so badly. And her wrist bruised due to tight grip of Dheer. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Why is he behaving like this with her. When she dont know the reason.

Shalini ran towards her and helped her to stand on her feet.

"Mr. Khanna you want me to marry this girl. " Dheer said still breathing harsh.

What is he talking about. They are already married. Don't he remember.

"bhai just calm down. What she did" Saket comes near Dheer trying to calm him down.

"she was sleeping in my room. In my bed. With me... Before marriage. I thought she is an innocent girl. But no. How she came from Kasol to Goa" Dheer said all sweating and shaking in anger.

Is he crazy or what?? He seriously don't remember that they got married yesterday only.

"Dheer you need to calm down. It's just a panic attack. Shalini  bring his medicine fast" shalini runs to Dheer's room to bring his medicine as her dad said.

What medicine. Is he suffering from some disease.

Dheer held his head as if he is in so much pain.

"bhai its ok you will be fine" Saket held him.

Shalini comes back with a glass of water and some medicine and made dheer to swallow them.

Saket supports dheer and went to his room.

His father puts his hand on Adrika's head.

"i am sorry beta for his behavior. Actually he is mentally disturbed. Sometime he forgets few things and gets panic attacks. But he will remind when he will clam down. Shalini take her to your room. And take care of her" shalini nods and they went to her room.

Adrika sit down on her bed

"Ardrika please don't cry"

"what happened to him I am confused"

Shalini: wo actually bhai have some mental issues i mean.. M ehm how to tell you. Sometimes he forgets things but he always forgets small things. But This was big. How can he forget days. When his mind couldn't put the puzzles together he gets panic attacks. I am sorry that he hurt you.

Adrika was shocked. Why someone didn't told her.
How can he forget their marriage. The most important part of their life.

Shalini:we are trying to get him better.

Shalini yawned. She don't have habit to wake up early.

Adrika:you can sleep. I am fine.

Shalini:you sure.

Adrika:yes.

Shalini laid down in her bed and fell asleep.

She wanted to go to her room to take a bath but she is so scared of Dheer.

She comes out of the room.
And saw Dheer going downstairs.

She quickly goes to the room. And took a bath.

She comes downstairs and goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After an hour dheer came out of the gym. Cleaning his hair with a towel.
All are still sleeping. Only servants are working.

He was busy in cleaning his hair when he bumped into someone.
The person dropped the bowl on floor.

And he held the person.

He saw Adrika in his arms. Her eyes are closed waiting to fall on floor. Her one hand is on his bare chest and one on his shoulder.

He smiled at her beautiful face.

"you fine??" he asked her and she opened her beautiful eyes looking straight into his.

She immediately pulled away from him when she realized its him.

"ji.. I... Am Sorry... I.." she is really scared of him. She starts shivering. Not able to complete her sentence.

Dheer sighs.
Shalini comes there

"what happened. Adrika Are you fine" she said examining Adrika.

She nodded and bend down to pick bowl.

And she goes to kitchen.

"bhai... What you did to her" he just rolled my eyes and goes to his room to get ready for office.

Shalini left for her school. Saket for college and Dheer and Mr. Khanna left for office.

Whole day Adrika was alone at home with servants.
No one to talk. Nothing to do.