Bidding Party

Do you like new cover
************************************
In a few days. Sahil and Shalini came so close. Even Shalini going at sahil's place. He also comes at her place. Meets all Adrika garima Dheer shivani all. But they never met his family. They goes on dates...

All knows that they likes each others

Tomorrow is Shalini and Shivani's birthday.

Sahil is at dheer's place...

Garima is busy in planning the party.
She planned a big party because they are going to celebrate their birthday after 10 years.
Its their 17th birthday.

Sahil : aunty... Can Shalini stay at my place for tonight...

Shalini shocked : what... No.... I don't want to...

Garima : Shalini is right beta... I can't allow her.... And even if i agree... Dheer will never allow her...

Sahil : please aunty....

Adrika : but why...

Sahil : Adrika Bhabi... Actually i have planned a pre birthday party for Shalini...

Adrika chuckles : only for Shalini?? Its shivani's birthday also....

Shalini blushing...

Sahil in a low voice : she also can join...

Shalini coughs : are you serious...

Sahil : of course she can join.. It's a decent party i promise.... Even bhai will also be there...

Garima : Hmmm I will talk to Dheer...

Adrika : but why to stay at your place.... She can come back after party...

Sahil : Bhabi.. Party will start at 12....

Adrika teasing : won't you invite us sahil...

Sahil : Bhabi... Wo i... mmmm....

Adrika laughs : its ok... Dont worry... You can take her....

Sahil winks at Shalini... Shalini glares at him.

Sahil comes out with Shalini...

Shalini : what party??

Sahil : sshhh we are going at my place i have arranged an awesome party... You know bidding games and all adult games ...

Shalini shocked : you lied to mom... I am sorry sahil... I won't go with you....

Sahil : common i have arranged all for you and you are saying no....

Shalini : what about shivani...

Sahil : she also can join...

Shalini : you kidding me..... no way... You know her she don't know anything about all this... She won't be comfortable...

Sahil : then make her comfortable... I mean if you can enjoy your life can make boyfriend.. Then why can't she... You need to tell her Shalini.... Or how will she open up...

Shalini : Hmmm I think you are right... But you will help me to take care of her there... She asks so many questions i cant ignore her....

Sahil : done...

Sahil : i will wait for you at 10.

Shalini: ok.. But what about your brother...

Sahil : he is out of country for some work....

All thought If Shalini taking shivani with her means party is gonna be decent.

So Dheer also agreed because he knew shivani also wants to go to some party.