Beach Party

Adrika :w_where are we going??

Saurav:surprise... I know Dheer will not understand that you need friends. So i want you to meet some people you can chose your friends.

Adrika panics :no please i want to go home. He will get angry.

Saurav :common.i will call him that you are with me. You can't just stay at home whole day.

Adrika :no please...

Saurav : we reached... See..

He opens the door for her.

And they walks to the beach.

Adrika got scared. Then a girl in blue knee length dress comes to them. She jumped on Saurav.

Saurav : hahhahhaa someone missed me.

She moves back and presses her lips on his.

Girl: sshhoo much.... I thought Mr. Prince will not let you come so early.

Adrika blushing to see them. She looks away.

Saurav looks at Adrika. Girl follows his gaze.

Girl : Saurav i will kill if i find out that she is your girlfriend.

Saurav covered her mouth with his palm.

Saurav : shut up. Dheer will kill both of us. She is his wife.

Her eyes gets wide and bit his palm.
He pulled his hand back.
And she screemed.

Girl jumped on Adrika and hugged her so tight.

Saurav :woh are you trying to kill her. Leave her Richa.

Richa :ooooppsss... Sorry your highness.

Saurav :Adrika this is my wife Richa. She is little mad but you will like her company.

Richa: of course she will... She don't have any other choice.

She held her hand and dragged her to the beach party.

And Adrika got shocked to see the environment.

Air is filled with alcohol smell. Loud music. Boys and girls are sticking to each other. Girls wearing shorts. Crop tops. Mini skirt where she is standing in full sleeve simple suit.

But she blocked all out. And music is forcing her to dance.  Even she didn't know this music still its forcing her to. Dance . She didn't likes this booming music still her legs wants to catch the beat.

Richa noticed her enjoying the music. She dragged her in the crowd. She already learnt the steps by seeing the crowd moving on beats.
Now she is enjoying dancing with richa. All she can hear is music. And felt no one is there except her.

They danced at least for one hour.
And when she stopped dancing she realized she is here for so long.

She panics.

Richa :what happened

Adrika : i have to go home. He will get angry.

Richa : its ok.. Saurav must have called him. Party just started sweetheart.

Adrika :no please try to understand

Richa gives get a water bottle.

Richa :ok... Ok relax... We are leaving... Ok... Just drink some water.

Adrika puts the bottle on her lips but before she could drink someone snatched the bottle.

Adrika shivering : ji aa_ap...