Visiting

Next day..

Dheer and Adrika reached college.

They comes out of the car.

Adrika smiles : bye...

Dheer : Adrika wait...

Adrika : huh??

Dheer : do you have any important classes , tests or something in coming days.

Adrika : Mmm no actually this dance competition is on international level naaaa... So all are busy in preparing for dance competition. So not much work...

Dheer : can you drop this dance competition.

Adrika shocked : b_but..

Dheer : just this time.... I have some urgent work and I need you to come with me...

Adrika : dance competition is after three days.

Dheer : we are going for one week or more....

Adrika : ok..

Dheer : you go to your class i will talk to your principal.

Adrika nods and goes to her class.

After some time.
All are talking about Dheer coming in college.

Girl : did you heard... Dheer is going to Rajasthan with his wife...

Adrika shocked : rajasthan.

Viaan and Teena comes

Teena : yes Rajasthan..wow... Mr. Gill is taking his wife on honeymoon.

Adrika : what??

Viaan : seriously?? Honeymoon in Rajasthan... He would take her to foreign.

Adrika : shut up guys its not gonna happen.

Teena and Viaan looks at her blankly then laughed out...

Teena : poor Dheer..

Adrika frowns

Teena : but seriously... Rajasthan is also a beautiful place to visit. Right Viaan.

Viaan : yeah... Adrika don't forget to visit Jodhpur Palace...

Adrika : jodhpur palace?? Oh yes... I read about it......

Teena : yes.. It's beautiful and the largest palace of our country.

Viaan : do you know... Rajasthan is still under a King..can you imagine... Someone ruling Rajasthan . But sadly the previous king died few years back... He was really a great king ...

Teena : idiot he was not died...he was murdered... And not only Rajasthan the king was famous all over the world for his politeness....for his way to rule. He was so young to die..

Viaan : yeah... All people were happy under his rule..... Not only of Rajasthan.. Where ever he visited tries to help people around .

Adrika excited : wow... You know what i heard stories about previous king from Maa papa.... He came to my town also and helped lots of people when he was young ... ... But if that king died who is ruling Rajasthan...

Viaan : i think its king's father...

Teena: but now the prince is ready to sit on throne.

Adrika : who is the prince..i have read so much about him and was always curious but no one knows about him... .where is he.. Whats his name...

Teena : his name is kept secret... No one knows...

Adrika : why they are keeping it secret...

Viaan : may be to keep prince safe...