The Fight

After that he didn't talked to her.

He dropped her at home after college and left for office.

He is examining some designs. And he noticed a beautiful design of anklets.

Its sunday

Only Dheer and adrika are at home.
But Dheer is not talking to her

Richa comes there.
She knew all that he is angry with her

So she came to cheer her up. She goes to Adrika's room.

Richa :did he talked to you

Adrika sadly : no. Still angry bird... Completely ignoring me

Richa laughs : then lets do your make over so that he can't resist you.

Adrika :what do you mean

Richa smirks : time to use those sexy dresses princess.

Adrika :stop calling me princess. And i am not going to wear those dresses.

Richa : common Adrika. Be bold. He is your husband and his mood is off because of you . So should use your beautiful body to turn his mood on. You dont know about men sweetcheeks... They can't control themselves around their lady.. I wonder how Dheer is controlling he has the most beautiful girl in his bed.

Adrika shocked and blushing hard. She never talked to someone so openly.

Richa forced her to change into a blood red mid thigh dress and then she done her make up

Gave her red high heals.

Adrika : richa i am gonna fall in these. Please i can't go in front of him like this.. I am feeling like i am not wearing anything.

Richa : then i will make sure you will fall in his arms sweety. Now lets give a shock to your khadoos husband. And be confident like him. He is your husband don't be shy...

She dragged her out of the room.
They comes downstairs and saw Dheer. They are facing his back.

Richa whispers :go near him..

Adrika moves slowly towards him trying not to fall her hill like heals.

She stands behind the sofa trying to hide her bare legs.

Adrika : j_ji...

Dheer turned and froze to see her

He tighten his fist and clenched his jaw.
His eyes turns to sofa then at Adrika.

Richa confused and she comes near Dheer and shocked to see someone is sitting in sofa.

Richa comes near Adrika

Richa whispered in her ear.

Richa : go..... and change. Adrika leave...

Tears forming in adrika's eyes when she saw angry Dheer. Still couldn't see that someone is sitting in sofa.

She comes out of her heals takes then in her hand and ran upstairs.

Richa bends down and touched old man's feet to take blessings.

Richa : namaste grandpa.

Man: god bless you Richa. Hows you beta.

Richa : i am fine. Thank you hows you your highness.

Man: counting my days. When Dheer will rule.

Richa : common grandpa you are still young. And trust me everything will be fine.