Bad Day

Dheer is waiting for Adrika from 15 minutes but she is no where to be seen.

Dheer getting impatient because he has to get back to his work after dropping her home.
Now he will be late.

He saw Viaan leaving.

Dheer : hey Viaan

he looked at him and comes to him.

Viaan : hey Mr. Gill what happened

Dheer : where is Adrika, she never gets late

Viaan : i didn't saw her after classes i thought she left. Just call her naa

Dheer : already called but not receiving... I think she is in library. Can you check...

Viaan : no i was there...

Now Dheer feeling something wrong. Getting worried for her.
He rushed into the college building. Viaan following him.

Saket sitting with Reena.
When he saw Dheer . He rushed towards him.

Saket : hey bro you look tensed

Dheer : did you saw Adrika

Saket : no... I thought she left with you

They three start searching for her.

Till now all left college building.

He ran to security room. Forced them to show him cctv footage.

And he saw Adrika leaving after classes. Then she disappeared in corridor.

He asked them if there is any place where there is no camera. They told him that there is a store room. There is no camera. Even the camera outside the store room is damaged by students.

He ran towards the store room. He tried to open the door but its locked from inside. And hear some muffled sounds. And Adrika's anklets.

Saket and Viaan also comes there.

And he broke the door in one hit. And shocked to see Adrika struggling to get out of two boy's grip.

And another boy is making their video.

Peices of her broken bangles are spread all over the floor.

Dheer punched the boy who was about to kiss her.

And Saket pulled another boy away.
Viaan broke his phone in which he was making video.

When she saw him. She fell in his arms.

Shivering uncomfortable and crying her heart out.
But right now he just want to beat the hell out of these boys. How dare they touch his wife, his Adrika.

Before he could do. Anything Viaan and Saket beat them black and blue.

Adrika and Viaan were shocked to see Saket. His every move. And the force of his every punch.

He called security guards adrika still in his arms crying. Not wanting to get out of his arms.

She felt so safe in his arms. It's first time when she is so close to him. She can feel all his tensed muscles.

She feels electricity bolts went down her spine when Dheer's hand trailed up and stopped on her back. She grips his shirt tight.

He puts his other hand on her cheek

Dheer : did they hurt you

Adrika shook her head : no. I am fine

She saw him glaring at those boys.