Forgiving So Easily

Richa comes to her.... And asked what happened...

Adrika : he is not talking to me Richa... I promise Viaan is just my friend... He was just teasing me.... And...

Richa : i know... I know...

Adrika : but Dheer is not trusting me... He is angry with me... Not talking to me... He even didnt had dinner or breakfast...

Richa smiles : don't worry about his health he always take care of himself... Because he knows he has so many responsibilities on his shoulders.

Adrika : i am also just a responsibility for him... Just a burden...

Richa sighs : its not that he don't trust you Adrika... He is just busy somewhere and got irritated when he got disturbed in between his work. Don't think like that...

Adrika wipes her tears : is it about Mr. Khanna...

Richa : may be... Because... His birthday is coming... And Mr. Khanna and Saket will try everything to get throne.

Adrika : its all my fault.... I trouble him so much...

Richa : no... Adrika its your college life and you can enjoy it. You were doing nothing wrong... May be he just got jealous of viaan...

Adrika : jealous...??

Richa : yeah.... See he is not getting time to spend with you... And there he saw you enjoying with Viaan...

Adrika : he want to spend time with me??

Richa : of course... After all you are his beautiful wife...

Adrika blushing  : Richa i want to do something for him... I can't help him in business or fight back against enemies  to help him...but at least... I can make him smile but how...

Richa smiles : well i know about saurav how to make him happy but when it comes to Dheer i seriously don't know...saurav and i are with him from his childhood but we barely saw him smiling after his father's death... But when you came in his life... We saw him smiling.. Even laughing without any reason... So i guess only you can make him smile .

Adrika nods ...

At night Dheer comes.....

Adrika is already in hall waiting for him...

Adrika sweetly  : ehm... Hi... How was your day ...

Dheer rudely : fine....

He goes to his room and took bath...

When he came out... All Lights were off

He turns on the lights. And froze to see Adrika.

She is wearing a simple red saree.

Adrika pulls her ears : shorry

Dheer smiles

She comes near him and kisses on his cheek... Blushing hard....

Dheer laughs to see her flushed face : thank you for this sweet sorry ...

She holds his hand and drags him to Garima's room.

Dheer surprised to see the room decorated with flowers and balloons and candles.

And their dinner near garima's bed

Dheer : Adrika what is this...

Adrika : i thought today we will eat with Maa. Maa you and I. Perfect family Perfect dinner... What say

Dheer nods.

They had dinner while talking to garima.

When Adrika comes in her room. Dheer checking some files.