Broken

Adrika is  unconscious from all stress.

Doctor called by Saket checked her...
Shalini is also there...

Doctor : she is pregnant...

Saket tighten his fist and gritting his teeth...

Doctor left...

Mr. Khanna : Shalini leave...

Shalini crying : what you did to Dheer bhai.... Dad where is bhai.... ..

Saket moves towards Shalini to hit her...

But Mr. Khanna stopped him : Shalini you better listen to us or there would be no one to save you from us... And you will be sent where shivani is... And no one knows where is she... Except saket and i....

Shalini gets scared and left from there...

Saket : that ***** Dheer... He...

Mr. Khanna : how many times i have to tell you just clam down.... First of all we need to confirm that Dheer is really dead then we will think about her..

Saket : of course he is dead... I saw his car burning...

Mr. Khanna : you saw his car burning not him. He is not that easy to kill...

Saket nods... .

After sometime Adrika opens her eyes... She don't know that she is pregnant.

Adrika : D_dheer...

She comes out of the room...

Adrika shouts  : Saket.... Mr. Khanna...

All comes out....

Adrika grabs Saket's collar : where is Dheer...

Saket smirk and kisses her hand which was on his collar...

Adrika was about to slap him but he held her hand and kissed again.

Adrika moves away from him...

Saket smirks

At that time Saurav and richa also comes...

Richa runs to adrika and hugs her with teary eyes...

Adrika : r_richa Dheer...please tell me he is fine...

Saket smirks : he is gone Adrika... You saw him burning...

He pulls her away from Richa...

Saurav : Saket leave her.... Let her go with us....

Saket angrily : watch your tone you ***** son of servant... Adrika you know what this Saurav so called best friend of Dheer.... Is a son of servant who used to work in jodhpur palace. And our kind hearted late Prince Dheer Singh Gill made him his best friend...

Adrika : Dheer is fine... Suna tumne... He is fine... I know he will be back....

Saket : really... Ok... You can go with them... Till i find his body.

Mr. Khanna : what...Saket are you mad... No she is not going anywhere...

Saket : common dad... Now she is all mine..... We can give her few hours of her life....

He leaves Adrika's hand...

Richa holds her and took her with her...

Saket : and you honest dogs of Dheer... Dont you dare run away with Adrika... You know that I will find you...

Saket appointed his men to watch them so that they can't escape with Adrika.

They reached at Saurav's place...