Introduce Her

Dheer is in his cabin.
Someone knocked the door.

When Dheer didn't replied man entered the cabin.

"congratulations prince. how was the wedding your highness and am i allowed to ask about your first night" he said teasing him.

"shut the hell up Saurav" Dheer gritting his teeth.

"whats the matter... Was she that bad for our prince" not stopping teasing him.

Dheer threw the file in front of him he saw last night on his table .

Saurav caught it.

And opened it. He sighed .

"and it caused you a panic attack" he asked sarcastically .

"of course I did Saurav. but had to let it out on Adrika.. Now she is scared of me" he said through clenched jaw.

"Adrika?? Nice name. But Dheer just don't drag her in all this." he said seriously

"i know this time Adrika just came in my way..but it won't happen again " Dheer said feeling guilty.

"forget it. Just sign these papers.. I will send it"Saurav gives file back to Dheer and he signed the check of 5 lakhs in the file and some parpers.

"now tell me everything about her"

Dheer instantly calmed down when he reminds when he saw her first time in temple.

"you already like her.. Dont you" saurav asked after listening all. Smiling at Dheer.

"yes i do" he told him honestly.

"what do you think she could handle you and your family" he asked worriedly

"not for now. She needs time. And i will give it to her" he said seriously

"whose there with her at home"

"no one.. Why you asking? "

"seriously? You can live alone my lord but how you told me about her. How can you live her alone?" he said acting like mad.

"then what do you want? That I should stay at home with her leaving my business for those basterds?" Dheer said while working on his laptop.

"i am not asking to leave your work. Because i know you can't but at least. Introduce her to some trustworthy people. So that she won't feel alone or you should  spend some time with her Dheer"

Dheer nodded at him.

Adrika is sitting alone in her room.

She has nothing to do. She missed her home. Her parents. She felt alone.

Dheer came at home at 11pm

And he knew that no one will be waiting for him.
He will eat dinner alone.

He goes to his room. And adrika is not there.

Why she would be there. She must be sacred of him. Why would she care about him. He thought.

He freshen up. And comes downstairs for dinner changed into a comfortable shirt... Sleeves rolled up and pajamas.

Dheer : Madhav bring me food.

Then someone served him food.
He never looked up from his phone.

Dheer:thanx.

Adrika: welcome ji .

Now he looks up and find Adrika serving him food.

He got confused. Was she waiting for him.

No one waited for him. No one cared If he came back at home or not.

Dheer :you still awake?

Adrika:ji i was waiting for you.

Dheer softly:call me Dheer. Did you had dinner?

She shook her head.

Dheer sighs: come sit.

She sits on his left side.

Dheer start to serve her but she stopped him.

Adrika:what are you doing. I will do.

Dheer:shut up. And eat.

She flinched at his tone but then she nods

they both eating.

Dheer : next time don't wait for me for dinner.

Adrika feels bad. That he don't want her around him.

After they finished dinner.

Adrika collecting dishes.
When he noticed a white bandage on her forearm.

Dheer: Adrika this was the first and last time you got hurt. I promise I will never hurt you again or wont let anyone hurt you.

She looked at him. Trying to find if his words are just words or he really meant it.

But all she can find is guilt in his eyes for hurting her but it vanished next second. And he looked confident towards his words.

He nodded and went to his room.
Adrika knocked the door after finishing her work.
Now its 12am

Dheer: come in.

Adrika entered the room.

Dheer : its your room. No need to knock.

Adrika walks in.

Dheer looks at her feet. And smiles to see anklets ringing in his ears.

She sit on the bed.

Watching him working on his laptop.

There are infinite questions in her mind.

About his panic attacks.
About his behaviour towards his father.
His father is Mr. Khanna but he is Dheer Singh Gill
Sometimes he becomes soft and sometimes he becomes a monster.
He want her in his life or not.
What is her mistake that he is not accepting her.

She fell asleep thinking about all. And Dheer also slept in bed on his side.

Next day..

Its Sunday and Dheer decided to stay at home for Adrika as Saurav said.

But Mr. Khanna have some meetings. Saket and Shalini have plans with their friends

He came out of the room to go to study room.

He goes to kitchen to drink water.

But stopped When he hear someone sobbing.
Is it Adrika. Why is she crying.

He saw Adrika clutching a photo frame and crying.

"Maa papa i miss you so much. I wish I could talk to you at least. I feel so alone Maa. I am all alone here. No one want me here... Papa please i want to meet you... I don't want to live here... They caged me in these walls " she said between her sobs

************************************
Please tell me are you liking the story or should i discontinue it