Angry Dheer

She is looking for Dheer.
She noticed so many students are around Principal's office. Trying to listen what's going on inside.

Principal also looking at floor.

Adrika flinched on Dheer's booming voice which came out of the closed door.

She somehow goes to the door and opens it. She got shocked to see. All boys of that group are standing in front of Dheer. All looking at floor.

Dheer gripping the collar of that boy who was about to kiss her.

Dheer noticed Adrika.

Dheer : Adrika go to your class.

Adrika flinched and stepped back.
But not wanting to leave.
Dheer glares at her.

Adrika ran away.
No one is in class.
All are standing out of Principal's office.

Suddenly all starts entering the class.

All looks happy.

Teena Viaan enters laughing.

Viaan : did you saw their faces.

Teena : yeah man they were about to cry.

Adrika : w_what happened there.

Viaan laughing : i am so proud of you Adrika.

Adrika confused.

Teena hugs her.

Teena : you idiot girl...why you ran away... You must have seen their faces. Today everyone is so happy just because of you..

Viaan : the group was troubling all... Each and every student except Saket and that Reena. But now your dearest hubby kicked them out of the college.

Teena: not only out of this college they can't get admission in any other college of this country.

Adrika shocked.
She ran out to thank him. But she saw him getting in his car and left.
She comes back to her class.

When college got over. Adrika comes out. But gets sad to see Richa.

Richa : aaawww now i was not expecting that expression from you... Dont you like me.....

Adrika just smiles.

Richa : Dheer had an important meeting so he sent me.

They sits in car and left.

Richa : Dheer is not bad Adrika. It's just he don't know how to trust someone....just give some time to your relationship.

Adrika nods.

Richa looks at her bandaged wrists.

Richa : hows your hands.

Adrika : fine...

Richa : next time don't hide anything from him if you want him to trust you.

Adrika nods.

At night.

Dheer comes at 11pm.
And had dinner with Adrika.

When she enters the room after finishing the kitchen work. Dheer is working on his laptop.

Adrika wants to say thanx but don't want to disturb him.

She looks at her wrists. Her bandage got wet from kitchen.

She pulls out first aid box. And tries to wrap new bandage.

Dheer closed his laptop and sits near her on bed and snatched bandage from her.