Small Town Girl

Adrika gives her hand in his and he pulls her up...

After sometime Adrika got comfortable on Alex.

And she smiles to remind something..

Dheer : smiling alone??

Adrika : just recalled something... You know i always used say to di that one day my prince charming will come.. on horse and will take me away from you all....

Dheer : so am i your prince charming of dreams or not...

Adrika blushing : you are more than I expected... I even never imagined to be a wife of a real prince...

Dheer looking down at her glowing face when she is talking continuously..

She looks up at him he didn't replied..
Then she looks away when her eyes met his..

Dheer : Hmmm...

He forces her to look at him by her chin...

Adrika froze when he presses his lips on hers softly...

She grips his shirt tight.

He brushes his lips on hers... She shivers on the feeling of pure touched. No one touched her like this before.

Alex made some noise... Dheer looks up at Alex.. Then around... And noticed they entered in public area.

Dheer chuckles : thanx Alex...

Adrika hides her face in his chest..

He pulled the leash... And Alex running fast... But Adrika didn't care still can feel him on her lips.

They are back to palace.. Adrika never met his gaze.

After dinner..
Dheer is out for some work.

Adrika is talking to her parents on video call...

Adrika : Maa can you believe aj maine horse riding ki..

Maa : beta tu thik to h naa kahin laga to nahi...

Adrika : Maa he was with me.... He will never let me get hurt..

Papa : we got two sons with our daughters... Who always take care of our daughters....

Adrika :ji papa... Maa hows di.. And her baby....

Nupur : i am good and my baby is sleeping....

Adrika : oh my god di... Maa why didn't you told me di is here...

Nupur : surprise....

Adrika : di please show me the baby... I want to see...

Nupur takes laptop to her room...

Baby is sleeping peacefully...

Adrika : aaaawww he is sho cute di... Di.. Please wake him up naaa... I want to see him moving.. Playing...

Nupur : what?? Adrika i can't wake him up... Then he won't stop cry... I will call you tomorrow when he will be up...

Adrika puffs her cheeks..

Nupur laughs : when you will have your own baby then i will ask you if you can wake him up...

Adrika blushing

Nupur chuckles : hey wait what is it on your neck... Is it.. A hicky...

Her eyes gets wide and shook her head wildly...

Adrika : di..you know what's hicky ... And its Just my necklace scratched....

Nupur : you mean you and him... Nothing... Wait how do you know what a hicky is... Jiju told you...