Shalini Misbehaving

Next day...

Adrika comes back from college and goes to Garima's room...

Adrika : hi Maa... Ehm may i call you Maa... Actually mom is also good... But i would like to call you Maa...if you don't like it then you can scold me... From now i will come to disturb you daily... You like it or not...you have to listen me..... And if you want to stop this chatter box... You need to open your eyes... And scold me... You know i talks so much but there is no one to whom i can talk... But see now i found you.... And i will talk with you so much... Will tell you everything what's happening outside...

Then she tells her about her town.. Patents... College... Friends... Dance... Everything...

And she hangs those puppets she bought from jodhpur in front of Garima.

Then she goes to her room...

And calls her parents thinking something...

Maa : Adrika what happened beta... Tell me.... What are you thinking....

Adrika : Maa do you know about any medicine for a coma patient...

Maa worried : why are you asking...

Adrika : don't worry Maa... There is a friend of mine in college and her Maa is in coma....

Maa : i only knows basic jadi booty beta.... But you don't worry i will ask from booty Maa...

Adrika : oh yes booty Maa ... How can i forget about her . .Maa is she in town .. she knows all..

Maa : yes... And your luck beta she came back to our town yesterday only But how will i give it to you...

Adrika : that's great Maa... you just give them to your changu mangu... They will arrange...

Maa : ok...

At night...

Her Maa again called her...

Adrika : ji Maa... Did you talked to booty Maa...

Maa : han beta  she is with me wants to ask something...

And she gives phone to booty maa..

Adrika : namaste booty Maa..

Booty Maa : humesha khush or tandurust rah meri bachchi..

Adrika : booty Maa i need your help...

Booty Maa : yes your mother told me... Whats her age...

Adrika : i dont know the exact age but may be in 40s i think...

Booty Maa : acha.. From when she is in coma...

Adrika : 10 years...

Booty Maa : 10 years... Is such a long time beta... Poor lady is really in pain...

Adrika sadly : ji but please tell me what to do...

Booty Maa: i will give booties to your Maa.. But it will take time to heal her...

Adrika : its ok.. Booty Maa...

Booty Maa : don't worry she will be fine...

With that they cuts the call.

After two days she got booties and Booty Maa told her how to use them.

But when Adrika tried to apply them on her head...
Nurse called Dheer.

And he comes back from office leaveing all work...

Nurse left them alone..

Dheer angrily : what the hell were you doing??