Sexy Times

Punkish woke up in an impossibly soft bed. His head rested on a plush pillow, and he was snuggled comfortably on top of luxurious blankets. The only sharp edge in the soft heaven were the cuffs binding his wrists to the bed. His eyes fluttered open, and he saw what he was wearing. A lacy black bra and thong, along with thigh high fishnets. That was all he needed to know that Blue was behind it. He wasn't disappointed either when Blue appeared after a few minutes. Blue admired his boyfriend's golden hair, splayed across the pillow. He ran his fingers gently through the lush strands. "You're gorgeous," he muttered, nibbling the younger boy's neck. Punkish moaned a little, secretly wishing Blue would do more. 

"Daddy..." he uttered quietly. 

Blue was immediately turned on as soon as he'd seen the smaller blonde in his sexy getup. The way Punkish had moaned his name, so breathlessly, turned on Blue even more. He threw his clothes aside and approached Punkish. He slung Punkish's legs over his shoulders, giving him easier access to the younger blonde's entrance. Before hardcore fucking him, Blue wanted to play a little. Punkish felt Blue's lips on his own, gentle at first, but getting steadily more violent and hungry. Punkish didn't care. He opened his mouth, allowing Blue's tongue to dive inside. His breath was stolen as Blue kissed him full on, not giving time to come up for air. 

"Mmmm..." Punkish moaned into the kiss. As much as Blue loved it, he wanted more. Punkish was disappointed when Blue broke the kiss and sat up. He did something with his back turned so that Punkish couldn't see. When he was ready, he set Punkish's sexy, creamy legs over his shoulders again. He removed the vows that kept the thong in place with his teeth, then threw the useless item over his shoulder. Punkish moaned as he felt an unfamiliar object prod his entrance. It definitely wasn't Blue's dick, he knew what that felt like. Punkish moaned as Blue pushed the object into him, stretching him pleasurably. Blue slid it in deeper until Punkish screamed. "KEEP IT THERE! RIGHT THERE!" 

Blue smirked. He knew Punkish's ass. He drove the object in further, grinding it deeper into Punkish's sensitive spot. Punkish mewled loudly, crossing his ankles behind Blue's neck and blushing madly. Punkish though that felt good, but then the object began to vibrate against his most sensitive spot and he shrieked in pleasure. Blue rubbed the smaller blonde's member with one hand, and expertly controlled the sex toy with the other. He ground the vibrating toy against Punkish's sensitive spot, earning erotic cries from his helpless uke. He moved down to suck on the smaller boy's cock. Punkish couldn't contain his ecstasy. His toes curled as he continued to moan uncontrollably. It was all getting too much. Punkish's back rocketed off the bed as he came in Blue's mouth. Blue swallowed everything, then ravenously lapped up any residue. Punkish was panting hard, breathless from both a climax and Blue's earlier kiss.

"You love that, huh?" Blue teasingly slid his finger beneath the top of the fishnets, dancing lightly over Punkish's sensitive skin. Punkish shivered, whimpering softly. Blue removed the unnecessary bra and latched on to one of Punkish's nipples, pinching the other firmly. Punkish writhed beautifully as a result of everything Blue was doing to him. Blue suckled hungrily, nibbling slightly but not enough to hurt Punkish. He pulled back for air and was captured by how beautiful Punkish really was. Impossibly soft golden tresses splayed out on the ivory sheets; fair, smooth porcelain skin; bright sapphire eyes brimming with dewy tears of pleasure; rosy pink lips dripping with sweet saliva; model-like legs spread apart for Blue.

For Blue only.

Blue couldn't hold back. He impatiently turned off and removed the sex toy, then forced himself straight into Punkish, not bothering with lube. Punkish gave a yell of surprise, but was soon overcome with pleasure when Blue pounded into him again. His insides were sensitive thanks to the toy that had been up his ass. Loud moans of pleasure fell from his lips, making Blue fuck him like a maniac. Blue was moving so fast, Punkish didn't have time to process. His eyes were glassy and drool flowed steadily from the corner of his mouth. "M-more... Daddy..." the lustful pleas spilled from him as Blue fucked him harder, hitting his sweet spot every time. Euphoric moans rolled lazily from his throat, as well as sporadic screams. 

"Stop squeezing so hard," Blue groaned, smacking the moaning uke's rear. Punkish whimpered, but soon resumed his various noises of pleasure. Blue knew he was close, and he wanted to cum right up Punkish's tight little ass.

"Daddy... I need you..." Punkish moaned, which was what pushed Blue over the edge. He slammed his lips against Punkish's to muffle his yell as he came. Punkish felt Blue's semen flow through him, filling his ass. After catching his breath, Blue set PUnkish's legs back down on the bed. Punkish whimpered, still up and ready, afraid to be denied a climax. Luckily fro him, Blue wasn't done. He crawled between Punkish's legs and kissed his tip. "Mmm... more!" Punkish pleaded, flushed and desperate to cum. Blue pumped him slowly, sucking at the same time, but only teasing. Punkish thrashed uselessly as he tried to thrust his length completely into Blue's mouth, but thanks to his position, he couldn't. 

"Do you want to cum, Baby?" Blue asked with a smirk, squeezing the younger blonde's cock in his fist. Punkish moaned, tears spilling down his pleasurably flushed cheeks. Semen leaked out, and Blue followed the drop of bitter heaven closely, then pounced on it with his tongue. "I know you like it when I do this," Blue grinned, giving the smaller boy's cock a few rough tugs. Punkish's hips bucked and Blue wanted more than ever to taste his lover's delicious cum. He finally took Punkish's entire length into his mouth, sucking fiercely. Loud cries of pleasure escaped Punkish's lips, increasing in volume until his back arched off the bed as he released. Blue licked up every drop like it was more vital than oxygen. Punkish breathlessly moaned Blue's name over and over again. Blue kissed his neck, piercing his sweet spot with his mark of affection. Punkish was too exhausted to do anything but moan weakly in response. 

"I love you, you know that right?"