Cheerleader x Football Team Captain Cliche

at first they were supposed to know each other at least

but then i thought 'they have a secret relationship sorta'

but then i changed it to they barely know each other and they were just fucking

this all happens here so i have no idea what their relationship is

at one part it seems like they were already dating

and then at the end it seems like they started the relationship...?

yeah idk

to be fair it was 4am when i wrote it so idk what it even is

i dont even football

a lot of the books ive been reading have a football player thats super popular and shit

but he be secretly a gay boi

its becoming a cliche at this point

"You smashed them!" Punkish gushed to the his high school's captain of the football team.

The taller male seemed too tired to really be listening, but Punkish was determined for him to hear his praise.

They'd just beaten their strongest rival, and Punkish and the rest of the cheerleading squad had been screaming their heads off.

Hansel was too pure and didn't understand that people were talking about football the sport, not Lancer's version of football.

Which the two ended up doing anyway after the game.

Punkish followed Blue into the school building, refusing to leave. He chattered on and on about how well the team had done thanks to Blue's leadership and such.

Without warning, Blue spun around, pushing him up against the lockers and kissing him fiercely.

Punkish moaned, his mouth dropping open for Blue's tongue. He loved the feeling of Blue's dominance, it turned him on that much more. Blue pulled away, a string of saliva bridging their wet lips. Reaching up to undo Punkish's ponytail, he kissed him again, allowing the smaller blonde's body to wrap around him. He kissed Punkish breathless, then dropped to his neck, kissing and sucking the fair skin affectionately. Punkish's breathy moans tickled him with shudders of excitement, he wanted more.

He flipped up Punkish's too short skirt, removing his panties with a quick move.

"Take me, Daddy," the young blonde whispered seductively, his lips parting for Blue's deep kiss.

Blue grabbed his uke's ass in the midst of their kiss, hearing an exceptionally lewd moan in return. His fingers slipped inside one by one, prepping the blonde to scream.

Tears pooled in Punkish's eyes, and he broke the kiss just long enough to beg.

"I need you~!"

Blue slung both of Punkish's creamy legs over his shoulders, feeling the boy's arms around his neck.

"You're so sexy," Blue murmured upon entering the flushed cheerleader, making him scream.

"M-more~!"

Their lips collided in a sloppy kiss, tongues sliding against each other like butter, a mess of their mixed saliva dripping down Punkish's chin. His euphoria was expressed through lewd noises that drove Blue mad. Thrusting into Punkish repeatedly, he allowed his pace to speed up over time. More, he wanted more. He wanted Punkish to cry out in pleasure, scream his name, scream it so everyone would know that the cheerleader belonged to him.

He adjusted his angle so that he could pleasure Punkish more.

"Pl-please~! There~! Don't stop please hit me there~!"

The breathless pleas were lost in their messy kiss, but Blue understood, and Punkish started to scream.

"DADDY~! I LOVE YOU~!"

Blue was amused by the filthy blonde's kink. He liked Punkish calling him that.

He liked it a lot.

"I love you too, Baby."

Punkish squealed as Blue ground him against the lickers behind him, filling his mouth with his quest to taste him, devour him.

He quite so desired to be feasted upon like this.

He let Blue's teeth tug at his lower lip, and the louder he screamed, the harder Blue bit down. His vision went white for a second as Blue hit his sweet spot at an even more pleasuring angle. He shrieked his approval, making Blue fuck him much faster. His erotic moans melded with each other, and he stared deep into Blue's eyes with his own pleasure-glazed ones.

"I'M CUMMING FOR YOU, DADDY~!" he howled, allowing Blue to kiss him roughly as his mess dirtied Blue's team jersey. His lip split from Blue's constant tugging, and he whimpered. Blue licked the blood away, then fucked him as fast as possible, determined to reach a climax.

"C...cum for me... Daddy..."

The words spilled from the dazed uke, pushing Blue over the edge.

Punkish moaned as Blue released inside him several times.

"I like that..." he whispered as Blue's seed slid down his thighs when Blue put him down, physically unable to carry him any longer.

"You're mine now," Blue chuckled, sitting beside him and clutching his hand.

Punkish smiled up at the older blonde.

"I guess you're mine, too!"

"I won't leave you, Punkish. I love you."

what the hell is their relationship

you decide

because i have no fucking clue

Hansel is too pure

he good boi but yall know Lancer like his football

and a nice bit of basketball too