Blue Has Strange Parenting Skills When It Comes To Punkish

Punkish jolted awake suddenly, confined in a small space. He found he couldn't move much, not even to rub his eyes awake. After a few minutes of rapid blinking, he recognized the ceiling of his and Blue's room. He saw a thick ribbon snaking around his wrists and what looked like bars. He pulled at them, finding them to be too secure. He could feel the same material tight around his ankles. He tried to cry out for Blue, but something prevented noise from escaping his lips. He could feel the object's strap digging into his skin, it's pressure on the back of his neck. He squirmed, a futile attempt to free himself, or at least loosen the ribbons. After a while of that, Blue loomed over him. A choked noise escaped him, a cry for Blue.

"Good, Baby. You're finally awake."

Punkish failed to force a response due to the gag in his mouth.

Blue laughed. "Do you want playtime, Baby?"

Punkish only conveyed a look of confusion as Blue released his hands and picked him up bridal style. Punkish looked back at his prison which he'd first thought to be a cage, but was actually... a crib? A slightly larger one at that, made of dark wood. Blue placed him gently on their bed, pushing him on his back. 

"Hmm... this position's no fun," Blue muttered, freeing Punkish's ankles. Punkish bolted into an upright position, curling up to cover himself. "Now, Baby, that's not fun either," Blue complained, pushing the smaller blonde on his back again. He pried the boy's legs apart, then forced them into your standard baby position. 

"Blue~!" The plea made it no further than his throat. His eyes widened as Blue tied his wrists to his ankles, trapping him in his position. Once again, his desperate protests were muffled as he felt Blue tighten the knot on the firm ribbons. He shivered as Blue's hands traveled up his inner thighs, massaging them slowly. A tiny high-pitched moan rolled at the base of his throat, catching Blue's attention. 

"Oh?" was all Blue said as he moved on to play with Punkish's sensitive nipples. Tears of pleasure pooled in Punkish's eyes as Blue treated his nipples, pinching and pulling, twisting and tugging. At the same time he felt Blue's wet tongue flick at his tip. More and more of his shaft was lost in the warm embrace of Blue's mouth, and he could feel himself hardening by the second. Blue had no trouble swallowing his entire length before he bobbed on the head slowly, letting his lips linger on Punkish's member each time. Blue pressed on his uke's nipples, sucking him off simultaneously. Choked moans and gasps fought their way out of the submissive, begging for more than what Blue gave him. "You want to play rough, Baby?" Blue mused, spreading Punkish's ass and stroking the entrance. Before Punkish could react, Blue forced himself inside, attacking the uke's sensitive spot. A muffled scream exploded from the smaller, turning Blue on even more. The ridge of Blue's teeth against his neck made Punkish release an excited little shudder. Feeling that, Blue slowly pressed his teeth into Punkish's sweet spot, putting more pressure until the creamy skin gave way to blood. A pained shriek from Punkish reached his ears, so he started moving again. Punkish released the screaming moans from his throat, drool gathering at the base of the gag, tears streaming down his face as he cried for Blue and for the love Blue was giving to his body. Blue's thrusts became faster and much, much rougher as Punkish mewled in pleasure, staring up at him lust clouding his shiny blue eyes. A final erotic shriek triggered their mutual climax, Blue cumming deep inside his beautiful baby, and Punkish's semen splattering over both of them. Blue licked stray cum off of Punkish's face, then kissed up his jawline to whisper in his ear. 

"I love you, Baby, don't you ever forget that."