THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

i havent posted lemons forever

just trying to finish Only You

i have it finished, but i have to type everything up hhhhhggggggggggghhhhhh

Blue was not amused when he woke up. Arms box-tied behind his head, supported by a rope keeping them suspended. His incredibly long legs were tied down in a spread, knees and thighs bound together. His tie and shirt were open, pants unzipped, and he knew only Punkish could do this. Not that he'd done it before, but still. Blue smirked slightly as Punkish bounced into the room.

"Good morning, Daddy!"

"Where are your clothes, Baby?"

Punkish shrugged, giggling childishly as he crawled up between Blue's legs. He met Blue's lips with his own, not at all surprised when he felt Blue's tongue fill his mouth. He moaned unintentionally, which amused Blue. 

"How are you still such an uke even though I'm the one tied up right now?"

Punkish blushed, though kissing Blue harder. He moved down to suckle Blue's nipple, as a child would their mother for milk. 

"Baby, you're so sexy when you look up at me like that."

Punkish blushed deeper, treating the other nipple in the same way and pulling out his seme's dick. "You're so big," the younger blonde admired, stroking the side and kissing the head. 

"Oh~! Baby~!"

"Does it feel good, Daddy?"

"More, Baby~!"

Punkish swallowed half of the length, sucking on it like a sweet lollipop. 

"Baby~!" Blue strained against the bindings on his wrists. Aware of that, Punkish took in all of Blue, bobbing on it as well as massaging it with his tongue. "Baby, please~!" Blue groaned, struggling again. "Let me touch you~!"

"But it's no fun if I just free you," Punkish pouted, sitting up and crossing his arms. 

""No~! Baby, do more~!" Blue pleaded, not used to having to beg like this, tied up and helpless to take exactly what he wanted. 

"Prove that you need it," Punkish said with a smirk.

"Prove that I need it?" Blue spluttered. "Baby, I need you~!" Satisfied with his beloved's answer, Punkish faced away from Blue, then slid down on the older male's arousal, moaning loudly as he did so. "Considering how much we fuck, I really don't understand how you're so tight," Blue marveled, biting his lip and eyeing his lover's neck, so vulnerable for a few kisses and maybe a love bite or two. Or three. Or ten. Just to remind Punkish who the seme was here. Punkish's breath hitched as Blue's lips latched onto his skin. Punkish began to bounce on Blue's member, eyes widening as Blue bit down."

"Agh~! Daddy~!"

Blue kissed up and down Punkish's neck a few times before leaving another bite right below the first one. "Is Daddy making you feel good, Baby?" Blue asked teasingly after Punkish screamed his lover's name in pleasure. "Can you go faster, Baby?"

The younger's moans grew louder as he obeyed his seme, much closer to a climax. Blue knew he had total control over Punkish, though he was the one tied up. A few seductive words, Punkish would do anything.

"D-Daddy... close... so close~!" 

"Then untie me, Baby. It'll be worth it..."

Unable to resist, Punkish did as he was told, only to be slammed down to the floor on his front, Blue covering his mouth with one hand and grabbing his cock with the other. As Blue thrust inside, Punkish gave a small scream, cumming and triggering Blue's climax which warmed his insides.

"As payback, Baby..."

"Punishment...?" Punkish suggested hopefully.

"Consider yourself fucked."