Father's Day Special And Fuck You All I Know It's Early

READ THE FUCKING TITLE CHAPTER

oh yeah

you know how Punkish calls Blue his Daddy...

Punkish watched eagerly as Blue's eyes fluttered open. He bounced on their bed, waiting for Blue to fully wake up.

"Baby?"

Punkish straddled Blue's hips, grinding against him happily.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

Punkish had a large blue bow around his neck, and had whipped cream on various parts of his body. A strip on his nose, smears on his cheeks, shoulders, neck, thighs, and collarbones, delicate swirls on his nipples, and a little heart on his tip. "It's Father's Day, I wanna play a game with you, Daddy!"

"What kind of game?"

"I made it up myself," Punkish giggled, such an adorable sound that turned Blue on. The younger explained his special game. "You have to get all the whipped cream off me in anyway you can. If you make me moan from getting the cream off in three different places, you win. Making me scream is an immediate win. You have five minutes to get all the whipped cream off when you're ready."

Blue nodded slowly, processing the rules. "What do I get, Baby?"

"If you lose, you get my body."

"And if I win...?"

"You get a slave for the weekend. "

Blue smirked, knowing Punkish would never last through the five minutes. The older male could already picture the blushing moaning mess his boyfriend would become by the end of their little game.

"Are you ready, Daddy?"

"Of course, Baby." Blue sat up, pulling Punkish close so that he could lick whipped cream off the boy's face. Punkish shivered as Blue moved down to run his tongue over his thighs, juicy and thick, so perfect they drove Blue insane. Determined to make Punkish moan, Blue licked cream off of his shoulders slowly, then kissed his way to Punkish's collarbones. Sucking roughly on the bony ridges, he heard a small noise from Punkish. "That's one, Baby," he cooed, watching his boyfriend blush darker. Getting no protest, Blue lovingly sucked on Punkish's sweet spot, lapping up surrounding whipped cream from his neck. When the sweet cream was gone, he bit down, claiming his stunning uke. Punkish took a sharp intake of breath, suppressing a shriek of pain. Blue sighed, clenching Punkish's nipple between his teeth, then easily cleaning off the sweet white substance.

"D-Daddy~!"

"You love that, don't you, Baby?" Blue smiled, suckling the other hard peak. "That's two." Punkish blushed still deeper as his nipples were left sore and red, but warm and tingly from Blue's affectionate actions. Of course, Blue had a strategy. Best for last. He cupped Punkish's arousal in his hands, glancing up at his boyfriend's flushed face. "Is this too much for you, Baby?"

"Mm- Daddy~!"

"That's three. I win, Baby," Blue announced triumphantly, slowly releasing Punkish's dick from the warm embrace of his mouth and allowing a string of saliva to connect his lips to his lover's tip. Punkish was breathing hard, eyes watering as he pulled something from behind his back, handing it to Blue. Blue laughed, replacing the large blue bow around his boyfriend's neck with the black collar Punkish was holding. He hugged Punkish, wrapping the long blue ribbon once around the other boy's head in the same fashion as a cleave gag, but then used the extra leftover length to wind once round Punkish's tongue. He gave the length of ribbon a tug, and Punkish gave a cry of pain as his tongue was yanked with it. Satisfied, Blue laid back on the bed, folding his hands on the pillow and resting his head on top. As if remembering something, he removed his clothes, then settled back his position. "Come here, Baby."

Punkish obeyed, once again straddling Blue's hips.

"A little lower, Baby."

Punkish didn't realize he could blush any harder than he already was as he processed what Blue meant. He moaned loudly as he sat down on Blue's erection, finding that position went so much deeper than he'd ever felt before.

"You know what I want, Baby."

Punkish nodded, using Blue's hips as leverage before gently lowering himself down again.

"Come on, Baby, that's no fun. I'll help you if you do well."

The younger winced as Blue gave the ribbon a light tug. This time he slammed himself down, shrieking in pain as Blue's member penetrated him so deeply. He continued, cries escaping him while tears slid down his cheeks. After a while, Blue gripped his feminine hips, helping him as he rode the older male's dick. Blue kept the end of the ribbon clenched in his teeth, so that Punkish's tongue was hanging out. Pain was washed out by pleasure, and Punkish was going crazy, getting so close to a climax it was almost unbearable. Saliva dripped off the tip of his tongue, splashing on Blue's chest, pooling at the corner of his mouth, dribbling down his chin, it was safe to say that he was a mess.

"Daddy, I'm gonna~!"

As soon as he said it, Blue sat up, denying him a climax. Punkish whimpered until Blue slammed him on his back. "Oh come on, Baby. Do you really think I'd just stop when I'm this close?"

Punkish shook his head, gasping for air as Blue removed the long ribbon from around his tongue.

"Do you love me, Baby?"

Punkish's eyes widened in disbelief and hurt. "Of course I love you, Daddy! Am I not enough?"

Blue just laughed. "You're more than I could ever dream of, Baby. I don't deserve you, but I'm too selfish to let anyone else take you from me. Stay right there and don't move."

Punkish did as he was told, waiting patiently as Blue crawled on top of him, turning around so that their faces were level with each other's lengths. "Baby, I think you can guess...?" A lustful smile filled the smaller's face as he reached up to stroke the sides of Blue's hard on. Blue groaned, squeezing Punkish's cock in his fist.

"Daddy~!"

"Suck on it, Baby."

Punkish closed his eyes, taking in as much of Blue as he could, earning the older male's pleasured noises in response. He released his own euphoric moans as Blue's tongue wrapped around his length so lovingly, massaging it, kissing, teasing, he couldn't handle it.

"Mm~!" Blue knew he would climax any second now, and Punkish was so close even the slightest sucking would push him over. "Baby~!" Blue warned, closing his mouth over Punkish's entire length while cumming in the younger's throat.

"Daddy~!" Punkish moaned, some of the lovely bitter cream dribbling out the corner of his mouth while he hit his climax, shooting his own hot milk straight into Blue's mouth. Both took a moment to savor each other's cum before swallowing. Then Blue laid down beside Punkish, holding his lover snugly in his arms. 

"I loved my special Father's Day present, Baby."

"And I love you, Daddy."

HA

oh i found a song

it's called 'the rat died' or some shit

Len's cover is great

credit to Lukachann for telling me to dedicate a Father's Day lemon to Blunkish