W H E R E I S Y O U R P E N I S

ehehehehehe

SapphireFalling remember how we agreed i should write about Punkish on his period

"Blue!" Punkish shook his boyfriend violently, attempting to wake him up.

"What do you want?" Blue groaned, holding Punkish closer in their bed.

"Blue, did you fuck me in my sleep?" The younger blonde sounded frantic.

"No, why the fuck would I do that?"

Punkish gave his boyfriend a disbelieving look.

"What? I tie you up in your sleep but I can't fuck you in your sleep because then you can't look at me with your gorgeous eyes and moan my name and scream in pleasure and beg for me to-"

"Okay I understand you can shut up now!"

Blue sighed.

He grabbed Punkish's ass.

"Why do you ask?"

"My asshole is bleeding."

Blue groaned.

"Were you touching yourself?"

"No! You were holding me too tight for me to do anything!"

"Let's go to the bathroom and see."

Blue bridal carried Punkish through the dark bedroom into the bathroom, then turned on the light.

Both blondes screamed.

"WHERE IS YOUR PENIS?"

A trail of red ran down between Punkish's creamy legs, and Blue simply stared, then looked down at his own legs, alarmed to find that he could not find his rather enormous penis.

"Blue why do you have tits?"

Blue screamed again.

Punkish screamed upon realizing he too had tits.

"Punkish I think we are somehow girls."

"Fuck."

"So your asshole isn't bleeding. You're on your period."

"Goddammit. Now I have to ask Reactor about shit. How do I even clean this up?"

Blue licked his lips and dropped to his knees, nibbling at Punkish's gorgeous thighs.

"Ah~! Blue... y-you're not gonna eat me out, are you?"

Punkish gasped as Blue pushed him into the bathtub, pinning his wrists down on either side of his head.

"I think you can handle it, Baby."

"Daddy~!"

Punkish's chest moved up and down unsteadily as Blue's tongue at his clit. He was perplexed as to why he was a girl, but he couldn't deny the pleasure he was experiencing. He felt Blue's massive tits pressed against his legs, then mewled his pleasure as Blue's tongue moved up and down his unfamiliar entrance. Faster and faster the little (tall? Idk) fucker went (referring to Blue, not his tongue) until Punkish couldn't take it any longer, knotting his fingers in Blue's hair.

Punkish screamed as Blue's fingers entered him, he'd obviously never felt this happen before because USUALLY he doesn't have a clit because he is male.

At least that's what he thought.

Though he liked crossdressing, he had no desire to be female. He felt that Blue was more turned on by the fact that Punkish was a boy dressing in girl's clothes.

"Ahhh..."

Three fingers were slammed in and out of him, making him squirm. He couldn't handle it. He wondered what it would be like to climax as a girl.

"BLUE PLEASE~!"

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Go away Fork-chan," both boys groaned.

"Wait, is that Punkish? And Blue?"

Blue flipped him off.

"Why are all the Lens girls today?"

The other two shrugged.

Later that day the Lens were gonna eat dinner but they ended up all fucking each other on the dining table.

This is normal for some reason or other.

The Rins are screaming.

Poor Rin-chan.

that

that was really amusing to write

just

p a i n

poor Rin-chan the shit she puts up with

oh Fork-chan

i abused him today

by eating with him

the pic is sideways its ok

oh shit thats a horrible picture

u get the point

i abused Fork-chan