Drunkish

ehehe

"Punkish, are you drunk?" Blue sighed as his boyfriend threw himself into his arms.

"N-no, of course not! Sen-Senbu just took me out to h-have a few drinks with D-Dark!"

"And that was a terrible idea," Blue grumbled. "You need to sleep it off."

"But I don't wanna!" Punkish whined as Blue carried him over his shoulder.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before getting yourself so drunk!"

"But Blue!"

"No. You're going to bed."

"Bed?" Punkish perked up immediately, much to Blue's surprise.

"Wait, so now you want to go to sleep?"

"Noooo!" Punkish drew out the word, stumbling as he slid off Blue's shoulder. "I wanna g-go to bed!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Blue asked, suspicious that Punkish was plotting something, based on the growing smirk on his face.

Suddenly, his smirk disappeared, replaced by a rather sorrowful look. "I'm sorry for being such a naughty boy," which sounded like an apology until he glanced up with a wicked glint in his eyes. "Daddy."

Blue was stunned, completely caught off guard. "You come home late, drunk as Senbu on a lonely Saturday night, then you expect me to reward you with sex?"

Punkish shook his head, pulling at Blue's hand to go to their bedroom. "Not reward, punish. I want you to punish me, Daddy! Punish -hic-! Punkish... punish... Punkish? Punish Punkish!"

"This isn't going anywhere. Just go to sleep."

"But Daddy~! Punish me~!"

"No, Punkish," Blue told him sternly, firmly gripping his arm and dragging him to the bed. "Get in bed, and sleep."

Punkish huffed moodily, crossing his arm and refusing to go under the covers.

Blue groaned. "Punkish, just lie down on the god damn bed and sleep off the motherfucking alcohol."

The younger pouted, looking up at Blue with a pleading look in his eyes, though slightly dazed from intoxication.

"Sleep."

Punkish continued to eye Blue stubbornly, but finally climbed under the blankets.

"Good boy," Blue whispered, kissing Punkish's forehead. The smaller had passed out as soon as his head touched the pillow.

A few hours later, Blue came back to go to sleep himself. Punkish was still fast asleep, so Blue slept easily too.

At least, Blue thought Punkish was asleep.

Once Punkish was sure that Blue was fast asleep, he sat up, the blankets sliding off his shoulders to reveal that he was now lacking clothes. He crawled to Blue's side to straddle the older male's hips, grinding into them with a smirk of satisfaction. Blue stirred, but didn't wake. Punkish ground against his lover harder, slowly undressing the older male. He could feel his lover's arousal against his own, and he loved it.

His thoughts weren't quite clear, but he knew what he wanted, and he knew he was going to get it.

Finally satisfied with how hard he'd made Blue, he slid down on his boyfriend's erection, suppressing loud moans. With no other outlet for his pleasure, his eyes watered and saliva dribbled down his chin as he started to bounce on Blue's member. As he moved faster, he knew Blue was waking up, and he was glad because he was about to scream.

"Punkish...? What are you doing? And why does it feel so fucking good?"

"DADDY I NEED YOU~!" Punkish wailed, cheeks flushed and body shivering as Blue laid his hands on the younger's hips.

"Punkish! I told you to go to sleep!"

Too breathless to respond, Punkish continued to ride Blue's dick.

"God dammit. Now I have a boner to take care of. Just this once, and only this time," Blue emphasized. "I'll give you what you want right now."

"Daddy's gonna punish me!" Punkish cheered, giving a small shout as Blue sat up, forcing him on his back. "Daddy~!"

"If I'm going to punish you, I'm tying you up."

"Bondage~! Tie me up, Daddy~! Real tight so I can't move~!"

"Hush, you can't scream though. We don't want the other modules to hear us."

"Gag me, Daddy~! You'll still hear me moan..."

Blue kissed Punkish's neck roughly up and down, making him moan loudly.

"Can't have that," Blue whispered, pulling something out from his side table's drawer.

"Daddy, more~! Touch me~! B-bite me~! Daddy, bite me- mmm~! Nngh~!"

"Like I said, we can't have that, Baby."

Punkish's muffled pleas still continued, though more subdued. He glanced up lustfully as Blue wound a length of rope around his wrist, then tied the end to one of the bedposts, repeating with the boy's other arm. Punkish tugged at his bindings, satisfied when they held steady.

Blue kissed his thighs in the same way he'd kissed his neck, nipping at the soft skin and leaving his mark, not even flinching when Punkish screamed. "You wanted this," Blue reminded him.

Punkish nodded, wincing as Blue spread his legs as wide as they would go before tying them down. He gasped as Blue shoved two fingers into his entrance, spreading him rather violently.

"This is punishment," Blue warned, positioning himself at Punkish's pink entrance. "I don't care if you're ready or not, because you're fucked."

Punkish howled as Blue entered him, pounding against his sweet spot so hard it made him squirm. The ropes rubbed against his skin, leaving it red and raw. The more his erotic screams left his throat, the rougher their sex got in every sense of the word. Adrenaline pumped through his body, pleasure receptors overloaded with Blue's love. He couldn't get enough, he didn't want to cum yet, because then Blue would stop, and he didn't want Blue to stop. He wanted Blue to fuck him until he was numb, until he was consumed by the pain and pleasure of the paradise they'd made together. Yet he had to climax at some point.

His warning was useless and unintelligible as he came hard on Blue, and the older smacked his rear for cumming without him. Blue slammed himself inside one final time, shooting his seed deep inside Punkish.

"I think you're a whole lot sexier when you're sober, Baby, so whenever you want sex, don't get drunk, come to me. I love you, Baby."