My Angel

welp

i was up at one in the morning

so i decided to write this shit

for three hours

so 

here

what even is this 

idk

Despite the fact that Blue was the lord of hell, he wasn't necessarily all dark and gloomy, though rather short tempered. He was so used to his job, he'd been doing it for a literal eternity. He of course enjoyed beauty, and Punkish was no exception.

Blue could remember watching Punkish's entire lifespan, knowing that when he eventually died, the lovely creature would become an angel, as he'd never lost his virginity.

Blue plotted to change that.

He wanted Punkish.

The young boy had been killed in a car accident, still not even out of high school. It drove Blue mad to think of how he was stuck in the underworld, while Punkish was free and able to go wherever he wanted, flying, no less.

Blue hadn't left hell for as long as he could remember. As lord of the underworld, it was his duty to keep it under control. Of course, he didn't get all the non-virgins, only people who led a shameful life. Most non-virgins stayed in purgatory, neither good nor bad.

He knew what would happen if he took Punkish's innocence, and that was exactly what he was going to do, though he had never done such a thing before.

( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)

Punkish's screams reached Blue's ears, and that's when he realized the younger blonde had awoken. It wasn't necessary for those in death to sleep, but most souls were so used to it, they simply slept out of habit.

Blue felt his body heat up just looking at the breathtaking blonde.

Punkish strained against the elaborate golden shackles holding his arms above his head, but they were too strong, designed for hell on top of the fact that they were not crafted by humans, therefore inescapable. His shiny sapphire eyes were pooling with tears, and fear made him shiver.

The Hell Master watched him with rather morbid satisfaction, drinking every detail of him in. His silky hair like spun gold pulled back in a ponytail, softly naturally curled bangs framing his slender face. Two wide blue innocent eyes, filled with emotion, a perfect sloped nose, and a pair of rosy lips parted slightly in his confused state. Blue's eyes traveled hungrily down the angel's body, licking his lips at what a perfect specimen he'd picked. Such a perfect body, very feminine, with curves in all the right places, and soft, fair skin begging to be kissed and teased with Blue's love.

Most occupants of hell questioned whether the Lord of Hell was even capable of love, which he was.

But not like this.

He'd never loved someone in this way.

He emitted a soft noise of approval at Punkish's legs, so pleasing and thicc they made supermodels jealous. Blue studied the younger blonde's clothing, which was all in white. Booty shorts hugging his feminine hips, a vest/shirt/thing with s popped collar, and thigh high leg warmers. Blue knew that had this all been in black, it would have an overall very sexual effect.

The boy's most notable features though, were the glowing halo above his head, and his massive white wings. The majestic wings were completely covered in pure white feathers, incomprehensibly soft to the touch, though touching them would be considered an intimate action. If two angels were to have sex, they would remain angels, as they had remained pure throughout their life.