I Was Stressed And I Write Blunkish Lemons When I'm Stressed

Blue quietly opened the door to his and Punkish's bedroom. Punkish was sitting naked on the bed, a black collar fastened securely around his neck, a sign that he belonged to Blue. He bounced up to the older male, tilting his face up for a kiss. Blue smiled, pressing his lips against the ones of the younger boy. "I'm home, Baby. I take it you were planning something in my absence?" 

Punkish nodded, dragging Blue towards the bed. Handing Blue a pair of shackles, Punkish held out his arms in front of him.

"Baby?"

Punkish stubbornly kept his arms out.

"Are you sure, Baby?"

Punkish didn't move, and Blue knew his boyfriend was going through one of his moods. Punkish only seemed satisfied when both cuffs were locked firmly on his wrists. Blue knew how to act when Punkish was in one of these moods. At these times, the smaller simply wouldn't talk, communicating through a series of different pouts and scowls. He acted like he was Blue's pet, rather than his boyfriend, yet still craved sexual activity. Now, he was on all fours, nuzzling Blue's crotch as the older male sat cross-legged. He tugged at the hem of Blue's pants until Blue unzipped them. Licking his lips, Punkish's hands dove straight into Blue's boxers, pulling out his penis. Not hard, but not for long. The smaller blonde looked up at his seme, eyes full of lust, while slowly running his tongue up and down the shaft. Blue stroked the younger boy's silky hair out of his face, tucking it behind his ear. Punkish looked up in surprise, lips closed around Blue's tip. Such an innocent expression was displayed on the younger's sweet face, such a vast contradiction to his filthy actions of affection. Blue combed his fingers through Punkish's silky hair, then knotted his fingers firmly in the boy's shiny locks. Swallowing more of Blue, Punkish moaned, looking up at his beloved. The older leaned forward to kiss Punkish's nose, and the boy managed to completely swallow him, though clearly in discomfort. Blue groaned, clutching the younger's hair tighter, giving him no ability to move his head. The uke's eyes watered, nails digging into Blue's thighs.

"Ah~! Baby, stop~!"

Punkish forced himself to relax, but that still didn't help the fact that he was trapped sucking dick, and a rather enormous dick at that. 

"It's okay, Baby. You can do it," Blue coaxed gently, gazing into his boyfriends beautiful eyes, shiny with tears. Punkish brought his hands up to pump Blue, synchronizing his pumping with his sucking. "Oh Baby~! That feels wonderful~!"

Punkish purred, delighted to be giving Blue pleasure. 

"Baby~!" Blue warned, nearing his climax. "Ah... Baby, just keep sucking... like that~! So good~!" The younger obliged, indulging his lover's desires. "Baby~!" Blue groaned as Punkish massaged his inner thighs with one hand, increasing the pace of his pumping with the other. "Ah~! Baby, so close~!" 

Punkish locked eyes with his boyfriend, lust radiating off him. 

"Baby, I love you," Blue gasped, cumming in Punkish's throat. Blue let go of Punkish's hair, and the younger blonde pulled back, swallowing Blue's semen. Blue smiled down at his lover, who was staring back up at him so lustfully, like he was the most precious thing in the world. "I love you," Blue whispered, kissing the top of Punkish's golden head. The younger crawled into Blue's lap, purring quietly as Blue stroked his lovely blonde tresses. "I don't get it, Baby. Why you act like this sometimes, like you're my pet, or my property."

Punkish smiled to himself. "It's because I am your property. You have my heart.

DONT WORRY I SWEAR THE REQUESTED LEMONS ARE HAPPENING