Sex Sunday

-Blue-Da-Moon made Sundays a shitload better

"It's time for some B & D!" Blue yelled, jumping on the couch and tackling Punkish.

"Butterscotch and Donuts?" Punkish spluttered, not understanding what Blue meant. 

"No," Blue groaned. "Bondage and Discipline, it's Sex Sunday!" 

"Oh!"

"I'll get you when I'm ready, okay."

Several hours later and by the way this is where the actual lemon starts 

Punkish's writhing body, covered in sweat, drool and tears, along with his erotic cries of pleasure were the ultimate satisfaction to Blue. He loved seeing his uke tied down like this, strong, coarse rope binding his wrists to the table, as well as crossing over his torso. Sexy, creamy legs bound firmly to a spreader bar, leaving his entrance vulnerable to Blue's lewd desires. the rough fibers rubbed Punkish's fair skin raw as he struggled and squirmed against his tight bindings. Blue crawled on top of him, brushing his lips along the other blonde's rosy ones, but not pressing hard enough for it to be a kiss. "Do you like this, Baby?" he whispered, slowly grinding against his helpless uke. Punkish shuddered as Blue's tongue ran smoothly over his sweet spot. The sharp ridge of Blue's teeth teased his sensitive skin, nibbling at it and turning it a lovely shade of pink. The younger blonde screamed out as Blue pierced through his tender flesh with his mark of affection. 

"BLUE~! IT HURTS~!"

Blue laid a finger gently over Punkish's lips, silencing him. "Shh, Baby. Of course, I could just fuck you right this second, pound into you and hear those breathtaking screams, hear you moan my name so lustfully while I obliterate your insides, but if you're such a pussy..."

"N-no, please... please fuck me," desperation flitted across Punkish's face. 

"You promise to be a good boy and let me touch you wherever I like?" 

Punkish nodded vigorously, lust swimming in his eyes. "Please... do whatever you want to me. I... I can take it."

"Anything, Baby?"

"A-anything."

Blue smirked down at the submissive, the gorgeous creature all tied up like that just made Blue hard, not that he wasn't before. "That's good, Baby, because you are all mine." Blue inserted two fingers into Punkish's ass, making the boy moan. Punkish's back arched jerkily as Blue's fingers began to move inside him, spreading his entrance. "Remember, you said I could touch you wherever I like," Blue reminded him, shoving three fingers from his other hand in Punkish's mouth. A few quiet whimpers escaped the submissive as Blue revisited the love bite, so beautifully imprinted against the smaller blonde's pale, porcelain skin. He sucked on the tender flesh around the red mark, and Punkish was barely holding in his cries of pain. Flicking his tongue at the bite, Blue kissed his way down Punkish's right shoulder, nipping certain areas and leaving light bruises. Upon reaching his collar bone, Blue kissed it up and down while pumping the shivering Punkish, until he chose a spot and began to suck on it. 

"Blue..." Punkish breathed, revelling under Blue's touch, being pumped and spread simultaneously. He whined when Blue withdrew his hands. "Why'd you stop?"

"Well, I think I deserve some sort of respect if you want me to keep touching you. Isn't that right, Baby?

Punkish chewed his lip, struggling to pick up on Blue's hint. "But Daddy, I need you~!" he cried in desperation, need creeping into his voice. Blue ran a hand through younger's silky golden hair, feeling the shiny strands so impossibly lush and soft against his fingers. He twirled one of the beautiful locks around his finger, meeting his lover's alluring sapphire eyes. Without saying anything, he met the boy's rosy lips with his own. Punkish moaned into the kiss as Blue's hands tangled in his hair, pushing their lips together harder. He felt Blue's tongue along his teeth, searching for an entrance. He opened his mouth, allowing Blue's tongue to dive inside and dance with his, massage against it. He felt the warm muscle fill his mouth, stealing his air. Their intermixing saliva dribbled down his chin, spurring him to only kiss Blue more tenderly. He struggled against his restraints, but only because he wanted to wrap his arms around Blue's neck, pull him closer, kiss him harder. To his dismay, Blue could feel his squirming, and pulled away as a result. "Fuck me~!" The plea fell from Punkish's wet lips, dripping with lust. Blue stood back, eyeing his precious uke from head to toe. He ran his fingers down Punkish's body, brushing over as much soft bare skin as possible. Punkish shivered, prompting Blue to touch him more. He felt Blue's fingers slip into his entrance again, spreading him. He moaned as Blue's hard on replaced his fingers.

"Are you ready, Baby?" Blue asked the mewling uke while slowly pushing himself inside. Punkish's lewd cries of pleasure were driving Blue mad as he began to move.

"Harder, Daddy~!"

Blue pursed his lips, slamming into Punkish and hitting his sweet spot. Punkish howled in pleasure, begging for more. By this time, Blue was going insane. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop if he tried.

"Haah... m-more~!"

"How can you still crave more when I fuck you like this, Baby? I know you can't even handle what I'm doing right now, the pleasure is too much for you."

"Ahn~! But Daddy... it feels so good~!"

Blue's insane pounding still didn't stop Punkish from crying for more. "Baby, you're so naughty," Blue sighed, reaching to tug on Punkish's nipples. 

"Hanh~! Daddy~!"

Blue pinched the hard peaks more as he sped up, fucking Punkish so roughly that the younger released his lewd screams of Blue's name out without a care.

"Are you gonna cum, Baby?"

"DADDY, I'M SO CLOSE~!"

"Alright then, Baby. Scream my name and cum for me," Blue demanded calmly, giving Punkish a final violent thrust right into his most sensitive spot. 

"AGH~! BL-BLUE MOON I LOVE YOU~!"

Even as Punkish came all over both of them, Blue continued to fuck him at top speed, if not faster. Punkish's erotic moans poured out, breathless and needy for Blue's love. Electric blue eyes flaring, Blue slammed into Punkish, gasping as he came inside.

"Daddy~!" Punkish moaned as Blue's seed exploded inside him before semen began to drip out of his ass. 

"Mmm, Baby, you're so beautiful," Blue muttered before collapsing on top of him. Both laid breathing hard, trying to catch their breath, yet were content in each others company. When Blue finally felt like he could breath again, he released Punkish's bindings, pulling the beautiful blonde in for a hug. Punkish slumped in Blue's arms, already asleep. Blue smiled, carrying him to their bedroom. He tucked Punkish in under the covers of their bed, then crawled in himself. 

"I love you, Punkish," he whispered as he was drifting off with Punkish snuggled in his arms.

Don't worry the requested lemons are still in progress

don't kill me 

I started writing this lemon before I had the idea for the other book

I will get to all the requests