Fuck Happens As Usual

RaC is gr8 am i right

so

hows life

Punkish heard the soft footsteps of his boyfriend echoing down the hall that lead to the rather chilly basement of the Len mansion. He smirked, knowing that Blue was here for him.

The blonde sub was waiting restlessly in his cage, where Blue had locked him up the night before. It was just large enough for him to stand in, more of a cabinet really. Three of the sides were closed, and instead of a normal door there were the cage bars. Punkish sighed, examining the cuffs on his wrists once again in his boredom. His naked body shivered, he wanted Blue.

He had nothing better to do, so he licked his lips, grabbing both of his nipples, pinching them and pressing down on the the tender peaks.

"Daddy..." he moaned, imagining Blue's lips on his skin, suckling at it until it broke and bled. "Oh Daddy... I need you~!"

"Daddy's here, Baby."

Blue was amused by his uke's actions.

"Thirsty bitch."

Those words turned Punkish on even more. He leaned against the bars towards Blue, tracing his finger over Blue's toned chest. He let his gorgeous eyes widen innocently, staring lustfully up at Blue like a small adoring child would their mother, only with a much more suggestive undertone. He stuck his lower lip out slightly, biting it occasionally.

Blue chuckled. "No amount of seduction will get you out of there today, Baby."

"Not even a little?" Punkish pouted, licking his rosy lips and leaning further into Blue.

Damn, Punkish was so hard to resist. Blue mentally kicked himself. He would keep Punkish where he was, that's what he'd promised himself.

Sensing the conflict in Blue's head, Punkish reached up to softly kiss the seme's jawline, at the same time grabbing his tie to pull him closer.

Without hesitation, Blue wrapped his arms around his sexy boyfriend, pressing the horny blonde against his chest.

Punkish felt the cold metal bars against his bare skin, but he couldn't resist the spicy appeal of Blue's rough kisses.

Their lips met gently at first, brushing each other with soft pressure, but Blue was soon hungry for more.

Punkish's mouth dropped open as Blue forced his tongue inside, aggressively dominating the uke and pulling him closer. Punkish moaned without a care, one if his seductive tactics when it came to Blue. He knew the older male loved his voice, especially when he sang.

In both ways.

He felt Blue squeeze his ass, and melted into the other blonde, moaning as Blue's hands kneaded his soft skin.

"Daddy..."

A hand reached up to tangle in his golden locks, a way to force him into the kiss. He let Blue kiss him breathless, obsessed with the sensations Blue gave him. He gave a small yelp as the cage door was unlocked, and Blue slammed him to the ground, twisting his arms behind his back and squatting over him.

"Ah~! Daddy it hurts~!"

Blue didn't let go, instead reaching for a length of rope. Finally leaving Punkish to comfort his now sore arms, he had the uke's legs tied together, leaving them immobile. Next his arms were secured to his back, and he moaned at the familiar sensation of complete yet consensual helplessness.

Blue pressed down on his back, adjusting his hips so that they were high in the air. Punkish's saliva pooled on the ground as Blue leaned over him, kissing up and down his back.

"You're beautiful, Baby."

"Please... please fuck me... Daddy I need you so much~!"

Blue seemed to be debating Punkish's desperate requests but in the end obliged.

Punkish felt Blue deep inside him and howled his filthy pleasure. He sang his morbid yet erotic song of lewd moans and shrieks, causing Blue to fuck him much harder.

The older blonde's nails dug into his skin as their hips collided repeatedly, he loved it. He screamed louder as Blue's angle changed slightly, pleasuring him in such a way it made his head spin. The room disappeared as Blue took him right through heaven's roof.

"DADDY~! I AH~! I WANNA CUM FOR YOU~!"

Blue chuckled at the uke's words, striking him hard across the ass and causing him to whimper. "Not without me you don't."

Feeling disobedient, Punkish howled Blue's name, cumming all over himself and the floor.

"So naughty, Baby," Blue disapproved, stopping to sit down and lay Punkish over his lap.

"Oh~! Da-Daddy~! Mm~! Yes~!"

Punkish's eyes were glassy from his orgasmic pleasure, but he felt yet more turned on as Blue gave him a spanking like hell. His ass turned an incredibly bright red from Blue's relentless palm. Punkish's screams of bliss alone were enough to push Blue over the edge.

Restraining himself, he set Punkish down so that the boy was on his knees, then forced him to close his lips over his monster cock as he came.

Punkish's eyes surveyed him with lust and euphoria, and he swallowed as much as he could before Blue pushed him off, letting semen rain down on Punkish's pretty face.

"Damn your seductive tactics," Blue sighed, tucking a soft, silky strand of blonde hair behind his lover's ear. "But I can't say I'm angry about it, not after how damn sexy you are like this."

idk anymore

lemons are fun