MERRY SEXMAS MOTHERFUCKERS

everyone's writing sad holiday oneshots wtf

so i didnt

i wrote a lemon

what did you expect from me

Blue's frozen fingers fiddled with the key to his apartment door. After a few frustrating minutes, he had the lock open.

Inside, the apartment was silent as he removed his heavy winter jacket, gloves, hat, and scarf. No, quiet, but not silent.

He moved towards the bedroom.

Soft moans floated through the still air, sweet moans of his name.

"Bl-Blue..."

He opened the bedroom door without a sound to find his perpetually sexy boyfriend in their bed, gorgeous legs spread in an alluring display. "Oh Punkish..."

The younger's face burned deep red at his realization that Blue had seen him. He removed his fingers from inside himself, curling up to hide not his nudity but the lingerie he was wearing.

"I thought you weren't coming home tonight..." Punkish trailed off, a threat of tears making his voice waver. "You're always working and-"

"I wouldn't miss Christmas with you, Baby."

"We don't even celebrate Christmas, so I thought..."

"That I'd leave you here by yourself? Leave you here to cry yourself to sleep because your damn awful boyfriend doesn't have time for you?" Blue's voice was sharp in anger at himself, anger that he neglected his lovely Baby in favor of fulfilling his work. "But you don't have to cry anymore, Baby. I quit."

Punkish couldn't comprehend Blue's words. "Wha-?"

"I quit my job."

"But-!"

"I have a new one, but it's much closer, and I can come home to you every night instead of having to stay in some damn hotel."

Speechless, Punkish threw himself into Blue's arms. "I love you!"

A small smirk played on Blue's lips. "I'll admit that I made a short stop before coming home. What do you say we have a little holiday fun?"

Punkish emitted a loud moan as Blue's hands dropped down, massaging places they hadn't been in too long.

"I missed you, Baby."

Punkish gasped as Blue's teeth sank into his neck, piercing a faint scar from a much older love bite.

"It's been so long," Blue commented as he licked away blood. "I forgot how delicious you are."

"Hah~!"

Blue's affectionate kisses traveled down his uke's chest, marring the smooth, fair skin. The taller blonde's tongue and teeth left soft flesh broken and bruised, but Punkish had not forgotten his love of the erotic pain Blue gave him.

"Pl-please, Daddy~!"

An excited shiver ran down Punkish's back as he felt Blue's cock at his entrance. He shakily lifted himself, turned around so that he was on all fours.

"Give it to me hard."

"Of course, Baby."

Punkish let out a scream of raw pleasure as Blue penetrated him.

He almost collapsed from that alone, but he wanted so much more. He moaned as Blue started a slow but steady pace, forcing himself deep inside.

"You like that, Baby?"

"More~!"

Quickly losing patience, Blue allowed himself to lose control. He was a beast, starved for months, almost a year, and Punkish was his lush, delectable prey.

He resorted to whatever would make Punkish scream. Grabbing the boy's bangs and forcing his head back, attacking his neck and back with countless hickeys, anything.

"Daddy~! Daddy fuck me harder~!"

"As you wish."

"AGH BLUE~!"

Punkish's vision went white as Blue hit his sweet spot. He felt like he was being repeatedly by a sledge hammer and he couldn't get enough of how dominant his man was.

Saliva dribbled out his half open mouth along with lewd moans and small screams. His eyes shone with lust and tears as he felt himself nearing a climax.

"Let me cum~!"

"Not without me," Blue said sternly, licking the lobe of Punkish's ear.

"I can't~!"

Blue was too late to prevent his uke's orgasm, finding his hand to be covered in the love made milk. Punkish collapsed beneath him, but he made sure the boy was looking before licking every last drop semen from his fingers.

"Your turn, Baby."

Blue positioned himself so that his length was in line with Punkish's pink lips. The younger boy's mouth dropped open to take the member, soon to have his mouth filled with an overwhelming amount of hot white substance. He swallowed all of it with bliss, his musical noises conveying his enjoyment. A bit of excess trickled down his cheek, but Blue swept it up with one finger, pushing it deep in Punkish's mouth.

Punkish's tongue lingered on Blue's finger, coating it with a thick layer if saliva.

Repositioning himself, Blue laid by Punkish's side, wrapping the boy up in his embrace. "Goodnight, Punkish," he whispered, kissing the boy's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, Blue," Punkish smiled, happy to finally sleep in his boyfriend's arms.

some shit i didnt write at 1 am totally

ehehehe

ehehe

ehe

fuck

it's been kinda sitting there for three hours since i wrote it so i guess i posted it

merry sexmas