Boku No Punkish

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE! STOP TOUCHING ME!" 

Blue burst into the bedroom he shared with Punkish. He zeroed in on the bed, where Punkish was helplessly pinned down under Holy Lancer. Seeing this, Blue exploded in a fit of pure rage. At least, that's what he felt on the inside. On the outside, he kept a calm yet chilly smile as he placed the two glasses of ice water he had with him on the side table. "It's bad enough that you're touching my beautiful Baby," Blue stated with the same eerie calmness his face portrayed. "It's so much worse that you're raping him in our bed." Lancer froze, knowing he was screwed. That's when Blue lost it. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND I SWEAR IF I SEE YOU SO MUCH AS GLANCE IN MY BOYFRIEND'S DIRECTION I WILL END YOU." Lancer flew out of the room, muttering about the similarities between Blue and Senbu. Once he was gone, and Blue was done glaring at the door, he turned to Punkish, who was sobbing softy on the bed. "Now, Baby," Blue sighed. 

The blonde looked up at his seme tearfully. "I swear I wasn't being unfaithful! Stupid Lancer-"

Blue pressed a finger against Punkish's lips, silencing him. "I think you deserve to be punished, Baby, letting him dominate you like that." Punkish bit his lip as Blue crawled on top of him. 

"But I didn't..." Punkish protested weakly, but trailed off, when Blue undid the top of his outfit, letting his fingers dance across the younger boy's chest. Blue let his hands wander to Punkish's shorts, where he undid the zipper. He continued to pick at Punkish's clothes, gradually taking them all off. Completely exposed to Blue's hungry gaze, Punkish blushed. 

"Now, how to punish you, Baby?" Blue mused, his eyes traveling to the two glasses of ice water. He grabbed an ice cube before spreading Punkish's legs and sitting between them. Punkish moaned quietly as Blue pressed on his nipples. Blue massaged the hardening peaks until he suddenly pinched them, causing Punkish to cry out. "How does this feel, Baby?" Blue asked, sliding the ice cube over the sore nipple. 

"Ah~! So... weird..." 

Blue smirked and did the same thing to the other nipple, making Punkish moan. "I said this was punishment, Baby," Blue sighed, spreading his boyfriend's ass and teasing the entrance. 

"Blue, please~!" Punkish gasped, trying to drive Blue's fingers into himself. Blue held his wrists down with one hand, rubbing Punkish's entrance with the other. Punkish jerked madly, wanting Blue to touch him.

"You want more, Baby?"

Punkish nodded desperately.

"This is punishment, remember?" 

Punkish shivered as Blue began to rub the ice cube over his entrance. Cold water melted off the cube due to his body heat, creeping inside. "Cold~!" he exclaimed. Blue laughed before simply pushing the ice cube into Punkish, who shrieked in response. He thrashed in discomfort, so not even Blue could hold him down. "Blue, what are you doing?" Punkish cried as Blue tied his wrists to the headboard. "Blue, let me go~!" Punkish sobbed, straining against the rope on his wrists. The ice continued to torture his insides, and the rope rubbed his wrists raw. He still hadn't recovered from Lancer's touching, and Blue's punishing him with fucking ice made everything worse. "Please~!" he broke down into tears, begging Blue to torture him like this, not to leave him, to make him feel better. 

Blue's heart softened and he crawled onto the bed, sitting Punkish in his lap and holding him close. "I'll keep you warm until it melts, okay Baby?" 

Punkish nodded, sniffling and melting into Blue's comforting embrace. 

"I'm sorry, Baby," Blue whispered, nibbling the younger boy's ear.

"I love you, Blue..."

This didn't turn out as smexy as I'd like-