I Just Ruined Ravioli You're Welcome

EmilyIveh THIS IS YOUR FAULT

"Watcha doing?" Punkish asked, skipping into the kitchen. He was only wearing his shorts and shirt thing, along with his choker. 

"I'm making ravioli," Blue replied. 

Punkish was a bit confused, being the better cook of the two, but was still proud of Blue for trying. "Any particular reason?"

Blue shrugged. "Not really. I was- oops." 

Half a bowl of sauce splattered all over Punkish's clothes. "What the hell? Now my clothes are all dirty!"

"Then take it all off."

"R-right," Punkish stammered, removing the sauce splattered clothes. 

"Might wanna clean the panties too."

Punkish blushed deeper but obeyed. "What if another module comes in and sees me?"

"Wear this," Blue threw a frilly pink apron over his shoulder. Punkish caught it, slipping it over his head. He managed to tie the silky ribbons, but he still needed help with the part that went around his neck. 

"Blue, can you help me with this? I can't-" 

"Of course, Baby. Can you hold on to that part? It'll make it easier. Both hands please." 

Punkish did as he was told, and in less than a minute, Blue was done. "H-hey Blue? I can't move my arms."

Blue only smirked. 

"Blue?"

Punkish yelped as Blue slammed him down to his front on the table. Blue swiftly pulled out a length of rope from under the sink, then used it to tie Punkish's legs to the table knees down. You can expect anything from the Len mansion except heterosexuality. 

"Blue what the fuck?" Punkish shouted, unable to prop himself up with his hands tied behind his head. Blue pulled out an electric mixer, attaching only one of the metal whisks to it. "Ah~ Blue!" Punkish squirmed as Blue coated his entrance with a runny liquid. 

"Extra virgin olive oil," Blue commented as he used the said substance to generously goat the whisk. Punkish moaned as his entrance was stretched by an odd shaped object. Blue pushed it in further until the entire wider part had gone in. Then he turned it on. 

"AAAHH~!" Punkish screamed as the whisk moved in his ass, giving him stronger sensations than a vibrator. "Make... MAKE IT STOP~!" All Blue did was increase the speed. "N-NO~! FUCKING NO~! DON'T... NOT THAT~!"

"Aw, Baby, is this still not enough for you?"

Punkish's only response was another scream. Blue slyly pulled out a silicone spatula. "Daddy, what are you- ahn~!" Punkish's question was interrupted as Blue used the spatula to strike his ass. "Nnnn... Daddy..."

"I knew you'd like that, Baby," Blue smirked, thwacking the spatula against Punkish's rear again. "You love it when I spank you like this, don't you, Baby?" 

His response was a chorus of moans from Punkish, who then promptly screamed as Blue slid the whisk into his sensitive spot. "AAGH DADDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING~?" 

"How much ravioli can you shove up your asshole?" Blue hissed, removing the whisk. He grabbed the finished pot of ravioli and spread his sobbing, sweating boyfriend's ass rather violently. "Come on, Baby, you'll be fine," Blue assured him, forcing spoonfuls of crappily made ravioli through Punkish's entrance. When the entire amount was gone, there was still room. Blue shrugged. "Guess there's some ass for me too." He thrust into a now screaming Punkish, mutilating the already mushy overcooked pasta. 

"Daddy... what are you doing~?"

"Fucking you."

Punkish squirmed as slimy pasta rubbed against his sensitive spot. As Blue went harder and faster, more semen leaked from Punkish until they both lost it.

"DAMMIT!" Blue cursed. Cum and mashed ravioli slid down Punkish's legs as they both collapsed onto the table. Finally, Blue smiled.

"Wanna see what other fun things I can shove up your ass?"