Kinky Cosplay Lemon Of Death

"Baby, I wanna see you cosplay."

Punkish eyed Blue wearily, not quite sure what to expect. Something bad, based on previous experiences involving fishnets and being cuffed to their bed. Or another scenario where Blue sat on him and forced him into a straitjacket before fucking him.

"Tokyo Ghoul," Blue said without meeting Punkish's eye. 

Punkish was confused, unable to think of any characters kinky enough for Blue to make him dress up as. "Who...?"

Blue laughed nervously, shifting from side to side, then finally spoke the name very quickly. "The Nutcracker."

"Nut... cracker...? Like the- oh no." 

Blue coughed awkwardly. "Yeah, um, you know that female ghoul in season three who basically runs around in her underwear?"

"BLUE!" Though Punkish wasn't reacting well, Blue knew he would still wear it. He was right. "Fine," Punkish groaned. "I'll wear the fucking cosplay." Blue lit up like Senbu did every time he saw Trickster-sama, shoving the cosplay in Punkish's hands. "Someone's excited," Punkish grumbled as he threw his clothes on the floor. Blue got more excited as Punkish put everything on, the bra, the panties, garters, boots, and gloves. As he was about to put on the odd mask, Blue stopped him. Instead, he blindfolded Punkish, who protested angrily. He grabbed for Blue, but he couldn't see. Blue sat calmly on the couch, opening his book to read. Punkish continued to grope the air for Blue until he realized his boyfriend wasn't there. "Blue, where are you?" Punkish asked frantically, sounding upset and tearful. 

"On the couch, Baby."

Punkish stumbled toward the direction of Blue's voice until his foot hit the couch, and he collapsed onto it. He snuggled up to Blue, resting his head on the older male's shoulder. Blue subconsciously reached up to stroke Punkish's hair, pulling out the ponytail. Punkish purred, nuzzling Blue's arm as he continued to read. Some time passed, and Punkish started to feel sleepy, all warm and cozy next to Blue. His eyes began to droop, and with Blue petting him, he drifted off to sleep. That's what Blue had been waiting for. He kissed the top of Punkish's head, then picked up the sleeping boy bridal style. He almost felt bad about what he was going to do, but at the same time, he was too in love with Punkish to resist. He carried Punkish to the large basement of the Len mansion. The basement had smaller private rooms that could be locked, and the basement was known as "Fucking Hell" to all the modules. Only because when a Lencest couple wanted to get kinky, they would often take one of those rooms. Blue took the furthest room, knowing Punkish could get loud, especially when they had rough sex, which Punkish loved. Inside the room, a pair of chains hung from the ceiling, as well as there being a pair of shackles tethered to the ground. A box of various toys and other sadistic tools was just sitting in the corner, calling Blue's name. Blue soon had his peacefully sleeping uke in the middle of the room with chains on his wrists and ankles. 

Punkish awoke several hours later. He pulled frantically at his wrists, getting increasingly frustrated when something restrained his actions. He frowned, brainstorming how to get the blindfold off. He struggled a little more, then shouted in irritation. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands rest on his hips. They traveled up his sides, touching him, enjoying him. Punkish moaned at the sensation, a familiar name falling from his lips. "Blue..."

Blue smiled, not saying anything. Punkish shivered as a warm tongue scaled his neck. Lips latched on to his skin, sucking and kissing. Teeth began to dig in, until flawless creamy skin broke and blood spilled out, making Punkish scream.

"Sorry, Baby," Blule mumbled idly, moving to kiss Punkish's collarbone. 

"Aah... Bl-Blue, that feels... Oh! Blue~!" 

Blue came up from the bruised collarbone to whisper in Punkish's ear. "Can I have a little snack, Baby?"

Punkish tilted his head in response, giving Blue easier access to his neck. Blue licked his lips and dove right in, licking the bruises he'd left earlier. He nibbled at the tender love bite, making Punkish squirm. Blue's kisses traveled innocently to Punkish's sweet spot, where he sucked on it lovingly.

"AGH, BLUE~!" Punkish howled as Blue's teeth pierced his skin. Blue heard chains rattle, and he released his hold on Punkish's bleeding sweet spot, scattering a few hickeys around the fresh love bite. Punkish whimpered, trembling as Blue embraced him. 

"I'm sorry, Baby. I just don't want anybody stealing you from me." Blue punctually left another bite right above the last one, causing Punkish to scream again. 

"AAGH~! BLUE~! Blue~! It... it hurts~!"

Blue ignored him, nipping his shoulder.

"Ah~! Blue... I am... I'm yours... they can't... I love you... ah~!"

"I know you'd never leave me, Baby. I'm making sure everyone else knows it too."

"Oh Blue~!" Punkish moaned as Blue gently kissed his bruised skin, a vast contradiction to the biting he'd just been doing. 

"You know my favorite part about dressing you up, Baby?" Blue asked, sliding his hands under the cosplay bra, rubbing Punkish's nipples. "My favorite part is undressing you." He tore off the bra, throwing it to the side. He pressed his lips to Punkish's, leading them into a soft kiss. He felt Punkish's lips move against his own, and he pulled Punkish closer as a result. Brushing soft tresses of golden hair out of Punkish's face, Blue moved down to press his tongue against Punkish's nipple.

"Blue~!" Punkish's breathless moan barely escaped his lips. Blue laughed lightly, closing his lips around the rosy bud. "Blue, please~!" Punkish's empty hands grasped for air, sensations from Blue's teasing actions torturing him cruelly. Punkish jerked against the chains, straining impulsively as Blue suckled his tender nipple. By the time he was done, it had turned bright red, sore to the touch. Blue eagerly removed Punkish's panties while kissing the other nipple. "Blue~!" 

"Do you like this, Baby?" Blue asked with the nipple clenched between his teeth.

"Aah~!"

"More?"

"Oh god... Blue... Blue~! Ahh... ah... hah... Blue~!" 

Blue moved down yet further, grabbing Punkish's length and licking the tip. 

"Blue... stop... stop teasing~!" 

Blue laughed darkly, kissing down the shaft, bringing his hands around to grab Punkish's ass.

"Aaahhnnn..." Punkish moaned uselessly as Blue pushed two fingers into his tight ass. Shoving them further inside, Blue took Punkish's entire length into his mouth. Warm, wet saliva coated the embrace of his tongue, pure heaven to the blushing, moaning mess of an uke. "Ah~! Daddy, please~!"

"You're getting cheeky, Baby. What are you begging for?"

"D-Daddy~! Fuck me... hard... rough... I need... I need you~!"

Blue smirked, exposing Punkish's dick to the cold air.

"N-no~! Don't... don't stop~!" 

"So naughty," Blue laughed, swiping his finger across Punkish's tip. He stuck his finger in his mouth, sucking it and savoring the taste of what he'd just picked up. "Mmm... Baby, you're delicious." 

Punkish blushed, releasing a small moan as Blue swallowed him again. "Daddy~!" Blue kissed his tip again, then made his way back up to his lips. "Mmm..." Punkish moaned into the lustful kiss. Blue grew impatient, getting rough quickly and causing Punkish's lip to split. "Fuck... fuck me, Daddy~!" Punkish begged, voice dripping with lust and need. Blue planted a kiss on his lips, whispering in his ear.

"I love you, Baby, but it's a hell lot sexier when you beg like this. This isn't over, but I'm not fucking you till tomorrow. Oh and then, I will fuck you until you scream." 

To be continued...