Chapter 15

I woke up lying on Robin's boiling chest in the comfort of our room. It was fairly early in the morning, it was still dark out so I assumed it was around five o'clock. I gently moved off Robin's chest and went to the window to breathe in the fresh air. I took in very single detail of the beautiful valley. Where each tree or hut was and where exactly the rivers and paths were. There was a small glow coming from one of the fields near the village and the light sound of clattering and clanking. I needed to devise a cunning plan to stop the war one way or another. Throwing myself into the action wasn't really a good enough idea, Robin would probably kill me eventually anyway and I didn't see how it would help things. There must have been some sort of document or something that proved Duncan shouldn't be 'Lord Duncan of Moonacre' But if there was, why would Uncle have given up so quickly? I have known Uncle as a fighter, one to never give up until he knows he's in the right. Maybe this time he just wasn't and there really was nothing I could do. Maybe I will have to move back to London and start over. But Robin would never dream of going back to London, he did all he could to escape from the busy city. I would have to go alone. I have caused much too much trouble here by now. But no one would really admit it.

I gave up with over thinking things and went to set a suitable outfit for the day. I definately needed my one piece. I took out the long dungarees that went to my knees, a white undershirt and slipped them on. I found my little boots and put them near the door. Robin was still sound asleep which is surprising considering he's usually the first to wake up at any sound.

I slipped the silver dagger out from under my pillow (better to be safe than sorry) and looped the holder into my dungarees so that I could carry it around with me incase I needed it.

Robin still hadn't woken up. He had probably drank too much knowing him lastnight. It was still early but late enough that Robin would be up by now.

I stood there staring at him debating whether to wake him up or just leave him and go down stairs.

I may aswell let him sleep. We have a long day ahead of us.

A/N ~ Just an insight into what's going to happen, it's not great and I apoligize but thanks to the commenters and voters! <3