1 : in a relationship?

Just imagine guys that they are talking in Korean lol.

Lalisa Manoban is a friendly and a nice girl as what her friends usually describes her. Actually, she has a bright and bubbly personality that makes her likeable. She is from Bangkok, Thailand but her passion for dancing dragged her feet to Seoul, South Korea where there are a lot of dancing academies and studios. It was a risky decision for her since she doesn't have acquaintances in that foreign country. Lisa wasn't fazed because she muster up all of her courage and remained optimistic.

But before stepping out of his country, she made sure to memorize South Korea's language and culture. Lisa is currently working on a cafe, managed by Kim Jisoo.

She's in a relationship with Jimin in 5 months until now. Park Jimin is Korean. They both love to dance, that's what they have in common.

Jimin is preparing himself for the upcoming responsiblity. He will be appointed as a chief executive officer soon at his father's company. The board members seems to agree with that decision based on the meeting. He doesn't have his own house yet so he lives in apartment for now.

It was evening when Lisa arrived in her apartment from work.

Lisa's Point of View

Ah, I'm gonna get my cellphone and i will call Jimin. I want to meet him tonight if its okay with him.

"Uhmm...hello babe." I greeted as soon as he answered my call. A smile crept on my lips even before hearing his reply. Undeniable, I'm ecstatic when it comes to sharing words with him.

"Ah Lisa What? Why did you call me?" There's a hint of irritation in his tone but I decided to shrug it.

"Can we met today?" I inquired.

"But i'm busy now"

"Babe please, I need you just now" Badly. We haven't seen each other almost a month.

"Don't you understand!I said i'm busy!" His voice thundered that made me flinch. My mind went blank for a second. There was a deafening silence in the midst of our call. This is least expected. I don't want be called as 'snowflake' but this is the first time that he has raised a voice on me.

"Sorry! Okay, continue what youre doing i wont disturb you, bye."

He ended the call without uttering a single word. I thought he was going to reschedule our planned date like he always do. No matter how stressed he is, he would always allot a time just to see my face. From what he told me, I was his home. Now, am I being too needy? Am I being annoying and irrational?

(THE NEXT DAY)

I'm going to text Jimin to check where he is right now cause we didnt meet yesterday he said hes busy.

Lisa
Babe where are you now?

I put the phone down and tapped the coffee table while patiently waiting on his reply. I busied myself with watching the cars passing back and forth.

Jimin
im now on Taehyung's house babe

Lisa
i'm coming over babe

Jimin
NO, DONT!! there arent any girls in here. Its all boys dont worry

He is being defensive.

Lisa
I'm not talking about girls , I want to come babe

Jimin
Ok meet me tomorrow at the park

I heave a sigh of relief. Good thing.

Lisa
ok im excited Babe

Jimin doesn't reply to that. My phone was lying on the bed while I hurriedly opened my closet to rummage my clothing pieces. I opt for a casual outfit for tomorrow.

Author's Note:
Does Jimin really love Lisa or what?

I'm not really good at English guys I'm sorry if there are grammar errors or something.

LISMIN
JINSOO