23: sleepy

(ONE MONTH LATER)

(9:39 PM)

Jimin's Point Of View

I was at Taehyung's house because we were playing video games again a while ago but he fell asleep at the couch. Me, I'm not sleepy because I'm hungry right now so....

"Ya!" I called.

"What do you want Jimin?" He said while half asleep at the couch. Annoyed was visible on his face cause i bothered his sleep.

"Let's go to the convenience store I want to buy food"

"Then go by yourself pabo. You see that I'm already sleeping"

"Please come on let's go it's just a while we won't be staying there for too long. I want to buy ramyeon, I'm hungry. You can go back to sleep when we arrived here" I pulled his left hand.

"Aish! Okay okay stop talking! Let's go now" he answered rubbing his eyes as he get up from the couch, wearing his pair of slippers

We just walk our way on the convenience store because it was not that far. Five blocks away it is.

I pushed the glass door open to enter and pick three ramyeons from the shelf. Sleepy Taehyung following me.

"I'll just sit there to wait and you hurry up and pay to the counter, Ppali, ppali!!" Taehyung said.

I went to the counter to pay for the ramyeons and plastic water bottle that I'm holding.

I glanced at Taehyung. He sits on an empty chair beside the tall girl wearing a black hoodie.

"Let's go" I said to Taehyung and we both go out of the convenience store.

"I think the girl sitting beside me is Lisa"

"Are you sure? Are you joking again?"I paused walking.

"Well if you don't believe me go look for yourself"

"Okay I believe you" I continued walking.

"And she said annyeong to me"

"I believed that the girl is Lisa but saying hi to you is pretty obvious it's a lie .You suck at lying Tae. I know she hates me" I glared at him.

"Ne, I'm just joking she didn't say that. But do you want to to get back together with her?" Tae grabbed the plastic bag and get the bottled water.

"Hmm I think I want to but she would reject me because of what have i done. She won't ever trust me ever again."