32 : miss you

Lisa's Point of View

We were both talking about a lot of random funny things, i feel slight comfortable with him too i don't feel awkward and weird at all. Just like the old times. He also explained his side. On what really happened. Now I know.

We were walking until we reached in front of my apartment.

"Bye"

"Bye, see you tomorrow and goodnight"

"Goodnight!"

"Lisa!"

"Huh? Did you forgot something?" i said and turned to him.

"I love you" he said while doing finger heart. Omo this boi.

"I love you too Jiminie" I did finger heart too and waved at him.

I entered my apartment, then removed my shoes, change into my pajamas, i washed my face and i lied down on my bed.

I can't believe that i am finally going back to Thailand tomorrow but i will miss Jimin somehow. I don't have to worry about anything its just one month I'm just over reacting don't mind me. Ehe

(MORNING 7:00 AM)

I already ate my breakfast first, i ate a lot so i would not feel hungry while waiting because the time of my flight is exactly at 11:00. I already took a shower. I need to leave my apartment at 10:00 to be sure that my airplane would not leave me, it's better to be early.

Somebody knocked on the door so i opened it.

Oh Jimin, yeah he said he will send me to the airport today. I let him in. His face was so sad and he suddenly hugged me tight.

"I miss you"

"What? You'll miss me already?" i haven't been in Thailand but he miss me already. This boy is being cheesy again.

"Can i hug you for just 3 minutes? Please?" he begged and pout.

"O-okay" I smiled.

He hugged me tightly. My heart flutter at that.

"But i'm also happy for you that you will finally see your parents after a long time."

"Yeah thank you for understanding me and i am glad that you know that i miss my parents."

5 minutes later.

Somebody knocked on the door. Who is it? Ommo i think its Jisoo eonni i forgot she also said to me that she will send me to airport too.

"Lisa Nyeong An!" Jisoo and Jin both said loudly from the door.

"Jin oppa!" i was surprised when jin oppa showed up. I thought he was busy at the hospital.

But you know these two are my PARENTS here in Korea.

"So let's head now to the airport. Lisa can't miss her fli--What the heck is that guy doing in here?!" Jisoo said while pointing her finger on Jimin. Jin widended his eyes.

"He is my boyfriend eonni"

"A-anyeonghaseyo!" Jimin bowed 90° degrees.

"Oh okay, we got no time for dramas. Come on let's go to the airport now! Get your luggage out" Jin said.

"Okay"

The four of us went to Jin's car and head to the airport. Jimin carried my luggage and put it inside the back compartment.