20 : photo

(MORNING 7:12 AM)

Today is my rest day. The light coming from the window reflected my face. I stretched my limbs before going to the kitchen ares to make my coffee.

After that, I was bored so I decided to pick the remote control from the table to watch television while I'm sitting on the couch with a pillow on my lap. I keep on switching the channel because there were no good shows to watch. I was thinking of what am i going to do today.

Ah! I know! I hurriedly turned off the television with the use of the remote control lying on my palm and headed straight to my room to pick clothes from my closet. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and wear my clothes. I grab my DLSR camera from the wooden bedside table.

I locked my apartment as I go out. I saw two stray kittens in front of my apartment. Aww. They were so cute but they look too skinny. Obviously, they're hungry so went back to my apartment to get food for the kittens. But when I go outside I haven't seen them. I think they already go away. *mentally fake cries*

I rode a bus all the way to the park. Wow! The weather is good today and the scenery. It is sunny but not hot as a desert. It's been a long time I haven't go here. I take a pictures everywhere using my camera. I love photography.

After taking a lot of pictures. Its already afternoon, i'm hungry right now ,where am I going to eat? Should I go home? Ani. I'm hungry i have no time to cook lunch for myself I might burn my food or my apartment hehe. I mean I know how to cook Thai foods too. Oh there's a restaurant over there!

I hurriedly go inside of the restaurant, i went to the nearest empty table without looking in front, i suddenly bumped on a guy who is wearing a black suit and has an orange-dyed hair, same hair color as mine. I stepped away.

A/N:

Lisoo in your area! My superior ship is sailing!