22 : is this love again?

(EVENING 8:28 PM)

Aigoo~ those cats eating outside my apartment made my day. I want to addopt a cat soon. It made me smile a lot but I'm not crazy. I might be living alone in my apartment for almost 3 years but I'm not crazy.

And bumping into Jimin made my day too hahaha no.... absolutely NO. Everybody say no. I said in my thoughts.

I was eating the chocolate that I bought from the supermarket last week. I'm sitting on my bed right now.

After eating, I went outside to drink water in the kitchen and to throw the chocolate wrapper then I go back to my bedroom to sleep.

(MORNING 7:02 AM)

I'm already at the cafe because I have work today. Right now, I am sitting on the chair near the glass window.

I bumped into Jimin , that moment keeps replaying on my mind right now. Wtf? Why is this happening? Forget it please!!

"Ya, Lisa what did you do yesterday?" Jisoo eonni asked.

"I'm sorry what did you say again eonni?" I came back to my senses and face her as soon as I heard Jisoo eonni's voice.

"I'm asking you. What did you do yesterday because it's your day off?" Jisoo eonni asked.

"Umm....I went to the park and restaurant yesterday." I frowned.

"Are you okay because you look like not? Are you sick? Do you have a fever? Eomma Jisoo is worried" She touched my forehead.

I laughed.

"Andwae I'm okay eomma I just have a little headache ehe"

That cheater Park Jimin is seriously giving me a major headache. I don't want to see him anymore okay. My mind has been always on him. I must hate him but i think i dont.

(EVENING 7:38 PM)

Jisoo's Point of View

What the heck is happening to my dear daughter Lisa? She's been acting weird and unusual. She is thinking a lot on someting all day. Deep thoughts. I think she's hiding something to me. But I'm giving her some personal space too.

She will going to share her problems or anything to me soon.