12 : where is he?

"Eonni!"

"What?" she turned her head to Lisa.

"Where is Jimin?"she asked.

"Umm.... Actually he, he visited here this morning and he said that he feels sorry to hurt you. That he knows that it's all his fault and you can't forgive him yet. He thinks that it's better for him to stay away from you, he doesn't want to do that again, he loves you" Jisoo just said what Jimin has said to her too.

Lisa doesnt know how to feel towards Jimin right now. She's angry but she loves Jimin too but he already stay away. Lisa's beautiful big eyes just starts to get teary and begins to fall from her eyes to her cheeks.

"Don't worry Lisa eonnie is here."Jisoo starts to comfort and hugs her slowly.

"Do you feel better now?"Jisoo asked.

"Ne, I'm sorry eonni if I cried all of a sudden. I just cant hold my tears this time." Lisa said while wiping the tears in her eyes.

"Nah dont be sorry. It's just okay to cry. I know it hurts you heart and you need to let it out sometimes."Jisoo said.

After few minutes, Jin entered Lisa's room then he checked Lisa's wounds.

"Her wounds her arms and legs are getting better but she can't be discharged in the hospital yet because she might faint cause her wound in her head is not fully healed." Jin explained to Jisoo.

"I know it's bored and lame here to stay in the hospital for almost one week so if you get discharge, let's go watch a movie together" Jisoo said.

"But I want to come too"Jin pouted cause he wants to join.

"What the hell your doing an aegyo again"Jisoo said.

"Please"he begged while pouting and acting cute in front of her girlfriend.

"Okay"Jisoo said.

Lisa just laughs at the two.

Jin, as always do a flying kiss before leaving Jisoo.

"Eonni, you can go back at your house now i know your very tired plus it's uncomfortable to sleep in a chair."Lisa was worried.

"No it's okay"

"Eonni don't worry about me I'm okay here"

"Are you sure?"Jisoo asked.

"Ne I'm going to sleep."Lisa said

Jisoo goes back to her house to sleep.

After a few minutes, Lisa falls asleep in her hospital bed.

Lisa thinks that Jisoo and Jin are like her parents. They also thinks the same that Lisa is like their daughter.