27 :

Lisa's Point of View

I wake up early today because i can't wait to have a blonde hair.
I'm very excited to dye my hair with Jisoo. Its my first time to try blonde.

I hope it suits me, i like pink too but i can't imagine myself with a hair color like that right now, maybe i'll try that color next time and Thursdays are my day offs.

The reason why my hair is color orange is when me and Jimin celebrated our third monthsary back then. Yes we got those "matchy matchy couple goals same haircolor" back then. He was the one who got that idea and he begged me because i disagree at his idea at first. He
was very happy that we got orange hair.

Someone knocked on my door so i opened it.

"Let's go, i think there are a lot of customers in the salon right now."

"Why?" i asked.

"Because the salon that we are going is a famous and good one."

"Jinjja? What if its expensive?"

"Lisa, dont worry my dear. We got a special discount." Jisoo eonni said.

"But, are you kidding me eonni? Why would they give us a discount? Did you get coupons?"

"I am not really kidding you Lalisa. I'm close friends with the owner. She said to me that if we will go to her salon, she will give us a discount."

"If you are really close what's her real name then?"

"Jennie. Her full name is Kim Jennie. She has another branch of salon in France and Australia too"

"Woah..... Why did you only tell me now that you have a salon owner friend eonni?"

"Umm i forgot to tell you about that hehehe."

We were talking while eonnie is driving her car. We arrived at the salon. The salon is very clean, fancy and looks classy.

Yes it is real. There are lots of people so we just sit at the empty chair as we enter the salon, waiting for our turn.

We waited for half of an hour and I was reading fashion magazines all along. Later it was our turn and I'm really excited. I sat down on the chair, grabbed a magazine from the rack and read it. They said we are priority.

Meanwhile later, an elegant and gorgeous young lady came in from the glass door.

"Jisoo eonni~"

"Jendeukie~"

They both huggged.

"I'm glad to see you here, did you bring your friend with you?"

"Oh Yes! There she is. Her name is Lisa" Jisoo eonni pointed at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lisa!" Jennie said to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo" i responded and bowed politely to her.

When its done, i close the magazine that i was holding, put it back in the rack and i look at my reflection on the mirror infront me.

OH MY GOD!! I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!

"Lisa you look more beautiful in that hair!! It really suits you!!" jisoo eonni exclaimed.

"You too eonni, i did not see black jichu for a long time, i'm used to purplesoo" i said.

After paying, i thank them a lot for making my new hair looks good and we leave the hair salon. Its not my first time to dye my hair but i love it so much that I wanna pay them 1million huhuhu imma cry tears of joy.

Lol thats a bit overracting. Jisoo eonni send me home by her car. It was 3:35 when i arrived at my apartment, i'm a little bit sleepy so i just took a nap at my bed and wake up around 7:00 pm to eat dinner. Its not nap, its sleep i think.