18 : escape

Jimin's Point of View

What would I do? Somebody please help me in my situation right now. Save me!

I don't want to clean Taehyung's dirty and messy bedroo- Ah! I've got a brilliant idea. I quickly but quietly rushed to the door and opened it before he see me.

I go out of Taehyung's house and dashi run run run while I'm wearing socks all the way to my car. I don't care if it's now dirty, I have no time to get and wear my shoes.

Yes! I finally escaped. I sighed and drive on my way to my apartment. Mission complete!

(MEANWHILE TAEHYUNGIE)

Taehyung's Point of View

"Jimin! Jiminie! Where are you? Jimin" I look for Jimin in my whole house but he's nowhere to be found.

I go back to the living room. I can see that the door is widely open and so is the gate. He escaped.

I glanced at the rectangular and glass coffee table and suddenly found Jimin's cellphone.

He thought he already escaped for cleaning my room but aniyo aniyo cause he left his cellphone here. He's going to come back here tomorrow for sure. He thought he is smart enough but he isnt actually.

* insert evil villain laugh and smirk *

Jimin's Point of View

As soon as I arrived at my apartment I threw myself on my bed and fall asleep afterwards.

(MORNING 5:28)

I woke up early because I have to go to work today. I rub my eyes and took a shower and wear my suit. I usually wears suit when working because my dad told me to.

I was going to take my cellphone on the jeans I wore last night but i touched nothing IT WAS GONE.

Where is my cellphone though why it is not on the pocket of my jeans. Wait, let me think.

Ah! I remember! I left it on the table of Taetae's house yesterday. I forgot to take it and my shoes too. But I need to go to work right now I'm going to be late. I'm going to take it when I'm done at work.

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading this story I will continue this chapter later ilysm guys and tysm!!

Mine is Jisoo for BlackPink and Jimin in BTS.

Who's your BLACKPINK & BTS BIAS?

Comment down I wanna know.