39 : the come back

Lisa's Point of View

Me and the other passengers went out off the plane while holding our own luggages because we have arrived! The flight took five hours i think so. I did sleep for three hours straight on the plane because it was boring. There was nothing else to do and to talk. I'm all alone huhu

Yes I'm now in Seoul. It feels good to be back here too.

My heart is beating so fast than it's normal beat, I kinda feel excited and nervous right now. So excited that I want to run and push people who is on my way but nah that would be a rude gesture, they'd be angry at me. Instead of being tired cause i just get here but no, I'm definitely hyping. Honestly i can not wait to see Jimin.

I paused walking and get my phone out of my denim jean's pocket. I sent a message to Jimin.

Jimin
Where are you? Have you arrived?

Lisa
Yes I'm here.

I put back my phone and started walking to the waiting area with my luggage on the other hand. While walking at the busy and crowded airport I look around for Jimin. He's not on the seats.

So where is he?

"Lisa!"

I turned at my back when i heard the voice that I recognize and miss hearing a lot for a month. We rarely call or videocall each other when I was in Thailand cause I was busy. And he did'nt mind it instead he said to take my time and enjoy.

My heart starts to beat fast.

There he is, standing 5 meters away from me. His eyes isn't visible right now cause he's smiling widely. Aww he's cute. That smile always gets me.

I smiled too and went near him afterwards. I hugged him tightly. He's a bit shocked and confused cause he thought I was still mad at him. In short, he wasn't expecting that I would ran onto him and hug him.

Yah! I missed you so much!

Angry isn't what I feel towards him right now because if I was angry, I would'nt give him a second chance. I would not give time and listen to his explaination.

As i was on Thailand, I used my time to think about it a lot. That is why i have cleared out my mind now. My trip was helpful and good indeed. Turns out, it helps me decide on things. And I'm saying this to him real soon. At the right time.

Well, he needs to bring back my trust to him. We're like starting again for the better.

And this time, I am bravely following my heart's desire. I am willing to risk, even if there's a pain following after.