8 : jinsoo in your area

Its now early in the morning. Jimin sleeps at the hospital until morning, on the chair beside Lisa's bed.. He wakes up at five am. He needs to go to work today. So, she leaves Lisa but before leaving he kissed Lisa's forehead. He will go back at the hospital after work.

Jisoo came at the hospital at the afternoon. While Doctor Jin is checking Lisa's wounds.

Jisoo is on her way to Lisa's room. Jin was finished checking and putting medicine at Lisa's wounds. He goes outside of the room.

Jin and Jisoo was shocked to see each other at the hospital hallway. By the way, they are in a relationship.

"Jisoo-yah!" he called Jisoo.

"Ommo! Jin!" Jisoo said with excitement.

Jisoo goes near to Jin.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I'm here because i'm visiting Lisa" Jisoo answered.

"Oh this room" he said while pointing at Lisa's room.

"Ne, You why are you here?" Jisoo asked Jin seriously without thinking.

"Of course i'm a doctor. Oh! she is my patient, pabo" he said and then they both laugh.

Jin's laugh is like a windshield wiper as always.

"We are so busy though that we dont have a time for each other, I miss you" Jin said while feeling sad. "Let's have a date tonight?." he asked.

"Yeah! Sure!" Jisoo answered with a smile on her heart shaped lips.

" I'll pick you at your home tonight when i'm done at work. Make sure to dress simple and comfortably as always. I will just text you if i'm on my way" Jin said.

"Okay i'll get ready" Jisoo answered.

They both hugged each other tightly.

"Bye! see you tonight" Jisoo said while waving her hand.

Jin blow a flying kiss to Jisoo before leaving the hospital hallway.

A/N:
I'm planning on changing the cover cause i don't like it.

This chapter was full of Jinsoo but i hope you like.