31 : talk

Lisa's Point of View

I decided to go back to my apartment first before going to Han River. To change my clothes because i'm still wearing my uniform for work. I wore a simple sheer blouse. Tied my hair up. It took long but he can still wait for me right?

I went straight to the Han River. The streets were quiet. There were only few people passing by in this area. It was a little bit windy and cold cause it's night time. The coldness of the air isnt too much, its bearable.

I search for him, oh there he is. I walk slowly to went closer to him.

"I'm sorry if i took long" i said seriously.

"Oh, It's okay" he answered. I know that he is probably shocked cause my hair is blonde now.

A minute of silence.

"Umm so what are you going to say?"

"I....I still love you, Lisa." he said seriously while looking deep into my eyes. Pleading eyes it is.

"What are you kidding me? Why did you fking cheated if you really love me?" I spat those words angrily.

"Please listen to me, that was just a misunderstanding. I was so drunk that time. I thought the girl I was kissing was you. I'm very sorry"

"I'm sorry but I gotta go now, Jimin i'm tired" i said as i was leaving but he holds my wrist.

I turned my head on him.

"Please stay for a while. Please Lisa I love you so much I want us to get back together, don't you love me?"

I stared at his sincere eyes this time.

"I do love you Jimin but..." I look at the river on my left side avoiding an eye contact.

"but?"

"I'm going back to thailand tomorrow"

"What?"

"I'm going back to Thailand for one month"

"I can wait, we can still text each other while you're in Thailand"

"Okay" i answered because I dont know what to respond.

He explained everything. He said that doesn't know the girl in his apartment. He thinks it's from the bar and he doesn't remember anything that time cause he was so drunk.

After that, we walk home together. He was literally very happy, asking questions about me and was staring at my face the whole time. He said he will send me to the airport tomorrow.

"Why did you dye your hair blonde?"

"Because the color orange dye is slowly fading. Why'd you asked?"

"Oh well, I'm just wondering and soon I will dye my hair blonde too"

I laughed. Hes still the same. He likes to match hair color with me again.

"If you dye your hair, you would look like a noodle." i laughed.

He stopped walking and pouted.

"Just joking, you look good though."

A/N:
Jungkook has been bias wrecking me from Jimin lately and i dont know why? You, whose your bias wrecker in BTS these days? I wanna know so please comment!