5 : panic

Lisa has transferred from the emergency room into the ordinary room. Jimin opened and entered the room. He sits on a chair besides Lisa while holding her hand tightly.

"Babe I'm so sorry that i hurt you i don't want to see you like this because of me. I hate myself so much, I regret it so much "

After that, Jimin wipes his tears and stands up and get his phone from his pocket to call Jisoo who is Lisa's close friend and her boss at the cafe she's working now. He couldn't call Lisa's parents since they are in Thailand.

________________________________________

Jisoo was just sitting at the couch of her house while watching TV.

Jisoo's Point of View

Why did Lisa did not come to work today? Its her first absent today without texting me. I think she's sick but why didn't she text me if she was. I'm a bit worried since she's alone in her apartment plus her boyfriend doesn't even care for her.

My cellphone ring and vibrate as she checked on it who's calling. She quickly get it from the table.

Oh... speaking of Jimin.

I quickly answered the call from Jimin.

Jisoo: Where is Lisa? Why is she absent at work today? What happened?

Jimin: She is in the hospital right now

Jisoo: WHAT?! WHY?! I'm coming right now

Jimin: We are now at the nearest hospital around my apartment on the 2nd floor

(CALL ENDED)

I was so nervous at that time. I immediately get into my car and i arrived at the hospital with a very worried and nervous emotion.