Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kellins POV

I hate moving schools. I wish i could be back at home with my mom, why did my dad have to win over custody? I don't think my mom cared all too much about me though because she actually left the day before i was leaving. I was right now currently dreading my first day at high school. I knew i had to get out of bed soon though or else my dad would come in a make me, and that was the last thing i wanted to happen. I sighed and rolled out of my bed. I pulled on a t-shirt and hoodie over top to cover up the bruises my dad had given me last night, along with a pair of black skinnies, and toms. 

I walked into the living room and looked around to see if my dad was awake, he wasnt. I high-tailed it out of there to make sure i wasnt there when he did wake up. Hangover him is just as bad as drunk him. I was cursing myself under my breath as i walked to school. I just want to go the rest of the school year un-noticed. I guess i should be happy that this is my last year of school, i skipped a grade back at Michigan because the school i went to was very small. I'm not like 'super smart' or anything like how most kids who skip a grade are. 

I let a sigh somewhere between relief and exhaustion when i saw the school come into view. It was huge, way bigger than the school i went to. I had maybe 5 kids in my class and sure they all hated me but that was fine. This school had over 1,000 and honestly that was terrifying. I dragged my way over feeling like a zombie. I passed a few kids out side of the school who where smoking a joint. I kept walking until i made it into the front doors. Just as i walked in the bell went. Damn. I took out my timetable and tried to figure out where my first class was.  I was in the middle of deciphering it when it got snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see a guy with dark brown hair, much taller than me, and looked like he wanted to kill me. 

"Can i have that back?" I asked annoyed and he stared backing away with it in his hands

"Nice try" he laughed and ripped it in half. All of his friend walked passed me laughing and knocked into me nearly making me fall over. 

"Assshole" I shouted at them which i regretted right after i said it. The guys all turned and practically growled.

"What?" His eyes glaring at me like daggers

I turned on my feet to get out of there but only saw some guys chest. I looked up and backed away.

"Whoa someone likes getting close to other boys" i joked and his face actually went a little red

His arms grabbed for me but before he could there was a teacher shouting at us for being in the halls. Phew. All the boys muttered something under their breath as they walked away. 

"Where are you supposed to be young man?" The teacher asked me. 

"I dont know, i'm new here" I shrugged "I forgot my time-tale at home" I lied, like i was going to actually snitch on people whom i had no clue who they where, especially on my first day too.

"The office is just down the hall to the right" she smiled and walked back to her room closing the door

I let out a huff of air and walked down the hall. 

~~~~ 

The bell just went after second period, which for me was math.  I was happy to get out of that class room, but wasn't so happy when i saw the group of guys standing at the end of the hall way near my locker. Just great. I had 2 options. Walk down the hallway like I'm not scared us them and have to possibility of getting beat up on the first day of school. Or walk all the way around the school just to get to my locker. I went with my second option, which was better because when i got to my locker they were gone. I threw my things into my locker and pulled out my song note book.